✔️19

I felt really bad for what I did with Jahseh, twice. I don't know why I did it but I couldn't help it and honestly I want to do it again but I can't I have to control myself. Meaning I'll have to be away from him for a little while or maybe a long I don't know it might be forever.

I sat on my bed thinking while I ate my snacks and just stared.

"Lucy I know you had sex with Jah" Miya spoke calmly, walking into my room.

Her confronting me like this wasn't helping the guilt that was on my heart.

"Leave me alone" I mumbled.

"Why? Why'd you do it?" She asked me, sitting beside me.

"What do you mean why'd I do it?" I asked, looking at her.

"I understand you guys had a little bond and stuff but why would you give up something that was so precious to you to someone you barely know? I've seen you push tones of guys away why didn't you push him?" She asked me.

"I don't know. He just made me feel some type of way so I asked him but I didn't know I was going to feel like this afterwards" I spoke softly, not letting myself cry.

"Feel like what?" She asked.

"Guilty because I asked him to do it."

She nodded "just hope that he doesn't tell anyone."

JAHSEH'S POV

"Nigga where'd you go last night?" Ski asked me as I walked into his house.

"At my house" I lied as I sat down on the couch.

"Jane come over here looking for you, you still ain't gave her your real address yet?" He raised an eyebrow at me before sitting down.

I shook my head "I don't want her no more anyways."

"Good cause I fucked Her yesterday, sorry she was asking for it" he told me making me chuckle.

I always knew Jane was a team player.

"Why don't you want her anymore? What you got some new pussy or something?" He asked bluntly.

I shook my head "I think I want a girlfriend now."

"A girlfriend?!" Stokeley scrunched up his face making me laugh.

"Stop playing nigga I'm serious."

"Ight but who you got in mind?" He asked me as he kept the same smirk on his face.

I shrugged, knowing it was Lucy.

"Damn you really ain't gone tell me?" he held his chest in shock.

"Is it...Miya?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow.

"What? She already told me she likes you and y'all would be cute."

Update

1/23/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕