✔️37

Jahseh

I pulled up to the house and walked inside to make sure Lucy was still here which she was, she was sleeping while spongebob played on the tv

I squatted in front of her and shook her a little bit making her groan and get up. Once she seen that it was me she gasped and hugged me tightly making me fall over and she landed on top of me.

She covered my face in kisses making me chuckle before I lifted us.

"Thank you for helping me Jahseh" she hugged me again.

I smiled "why would I let them send my baby away?" I told her while standing before helping her stand.

"You ready to go?" I asked her making her nod.

"I'll just say bye to Stoke first" she told me making me nod before I grabbed her bags and began to load them in the car.

By the time I was done she had gotten into the passenger seat all I had to do was close the trunk and get in.

"How did you pack all of that?" I asked her because it looked like she had all of her stuff.

She shrugged "I was scared and mad so I moved fast and they don't pay attention to me anyways, the only one that shows attention to me is Miya and that's only because she knows I'm with you and she wants you."

I nodded and started to the car before I began our drive down the road well actually I lived kind of far so she would probably fall asleep during the ride.

"What if you get in trouble for taking me with you?" Lucy asked, looking over at me.

I shrugged "You're carrying my child and our relationship is legal, there's not much they can do except say that you're too young to be on your own" I told her.

She nodded "they won't call the police anyways since I wasn't legally adopted" she told me making me raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, glancing over there at her.

"My grandfather just handed me over to my dad when I was born and then my dad handed me to my aunt, no papers or anything" she explained making me nod.

We continued the drive and it was silent making me look to my right to see Lucy sleeping like I knew she would, ever since she got pregnant that's all she really does and constantly eats and cleans which is weird to me.

I mean I sleep a lot too but I have to get up to make money for the little dude before he get here.

We pulled up to my house and I went and opened the door before picking her up out of the car and walked upstairs to our room. Once I had laud her down and out the covers over her I went back outside and grabbed all of her bags and sat them upstairs too.

After I was done with everything I locked my car and went in the house, locking the door before sighing and going upstairs, stretching and taking my clothes off before I climbed in bed with her.

"Goodnight baby."

Update

4/26/2019

4/26/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕