✓9

I woke up at my usual time and got up, taking my shower. While in the shower I washed my hair making it curl up.

I got out, putting moisturizer in my hair before lotioning my body, after that I through on my yellow t-shirt with my black pants and my yellow checkered vans.

Something that I would usually wear.

"Come on before we miss the bus" Mia rushed me making me jump a little at the sound of her loud voice.

I sighed and grabbed my book bag along with my carmex and Vaseline, putting them inside my book bag.

I jogged down my stairs and met in the front of the house with Mia.

"Why do you take so long every morning?" She asked with a sigh.

"Procrastinating when it's time to get out of bed" I admitted.

She shook her head "well set your alarm for fifteen minutes then you usually wake up so you can get up on time."

I shook my head "that's going to be more procrastinating because that's earlier."

She chuckled "just can't win with you now can I?" She asked, shaking her head.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I sat in my third block, patiently waiting for the hell to ring so that I can text Jah about lunch.

When I looked at the time and it it was only five minutes until the bell would ring for lunch and it would take him sometime to get here.

Jahseh 🙄💕

I'm getting ready to go to lunch now
Delivered 1:35 pm

After awhile he read the message and then the bell rung, I walked downstairs into the lunchroom and sat down.

I was only sitting for one minute when administrator came and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Lucy-Lu you have early dismissal."

I nodded and got up, going to the front office where I seen Jah sitting outside of it, on his phone.

When I walked close enough to him he looked up and smiled at me before standing up and putting an arm over me.

"How did you get me called out for the rest day?" I asked as he lead us to his car.

"You only have to be eighteen to sign someone out."

I nodded and walked to the passenger side, he opened my door and I got in.

"So where do you want to eat?" He asked once he had got himself settled on his side of the car.

I shrugged "it doesn't matter to me as long as they have a chicken sandwich and some good fries."

He chuckled "yeah that's literally anywhere but we're just going to go to Wendy's cause theirs get smacked."

I agreed and he pulled out of the parking lot.

Update

11/5/2018

11/5/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕