✓7

Everyone was doing the usual talking and laughing around the living room while I kept my attention on Lucy, she looked like she was in deep thought as usual but she really wasn't even looking at anyone this time. She stayed in her own thoughts, sighed from time to time at whatever she was thinking about until it was just killing me to keep letting her do it.

I got up and walked over to the chair she was sitting in, reaching out my hand for her to hold while I took her away from the scene.

She looked up at me and then down at my hands before hesitantly grabbing it, following me outside of the house.

"Where we going?" She asked as I was leading her to my car.

"Just trust me" I smiled at her as I unlocked the car door and sat her in it.

I then jogged to my side and got in, heading to the store first. When we got there I got out before going to her side and letting her out.

She looked at me weirdly but followed closely behind me as we walked into the store. I grabbed some chips and a candy bar before turning back at her to see her still following me but when I stopped she hit her head on my back.

"You can go get something, I'll pay for it" I told her but she shook her head anyways.

"Your going to want something to eat" I warned her.

She shook her head again "I'll be fine."

I sighed and grabbed a extra bag of chips and another candy bar along with some gummy bears and two sweet teas.

She still just followed behind me, ready to leave the store. I payed for the stuff and then we got back in the car. Next stop is the hill, make out hill. I'm not taking her there to do anything with her I'm just trying to get to at least talk to me about what's bothering her so much.

I stopped in front if the hill, grabbing all the bags and getting out.

"Oh I know this place, I come here all the time" she said making me scrunch up my face.

"You come here all the time? For what?" I asked.

"To meet up with my mom" she shrugged making me chuckle.

"Well come on" I said helping her up the hill while I still carried the bags.

Once we got up the hill I let her sit down before sitting beside her and taking all the snacks out.

She sat quietly for a little while and her eyes started to get glossy making me turn her face towards mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"She doesn't love me because I'm fat, she points it everytime I see her yet I still meet up with her because I love her" her eyes begin to get more glossy as she described her feelings.

"You're not fat and you're beautiful and if she doesn't love you enough to see that then that's on her" I assured her as I placed her flat ironed hair behind her ears.

"Thank you" she cried hugging me tightly.

I nodded and hugged her back.

Update

🙃

10/4/2018

10/4/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕