✔️52

I slept in for the day after me and Jahseh had sex. I was still sleepy when I woke up though and it was probably because of the baby.

"Girl get up" I heard Jahseh say.

I groaned "I don't want to" I told him and he smacked my butt.

"Why not?" He asked as he grabbed it and moved it with his hand a little.

"I'm still tired" I told him as I hummed.

"Well we got shit to do so you gotta get up" he told me making me sigh.

I would tell him just leave me here but I don't want him to just leave me here because then I would feel lonely.

I grabbed his wrist and moved his hand before I got up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I made my way to my clothes.

"First we gotta go to this baby school thing and you are going to need more clothes so we are going to have to go shopping" he told me and I nodded.

I sighed as I looked through my clothes, deciding to just put on tights and a hoodie with slides.

I grabbed my curly hair and put it up into a bun before going and brushing my teeth.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded, spitting and cleaning my lips before putting on carmex.

He grabbed my hand and then led me downstairs before we went outside and got in the car.

"Alright you ready to go learn how to be parents?" He asked me with a big smile on his face making me smile and giggle.

"Sure am" I laughed as we pulled off.

"Is it just for teens or is it all ages?" I asked him as I looked out the window.

"All ages" he answered making me sigh.

I already feel like it is going to be some old people in their judging us, well me. Since I'm a girl a lot of people look at me differently than they look at Jahseh.

They look at him as a teenage boy making a mistake and they look at me as a hoe.

I'm not a hoe though Jahseh is the only person that I've ever done anything with.

"It'll be fine" he told me as he rested his hand on my thigh.

"For you" I told him and he furrowed his eyebrows before looking over at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"They don't bash teenage boys when they have a baby on the way they just say "now it's time to step up" but for girls they call us hoes and everything" I told him and I nodded.

"I agree but either way you'll be fine because you know you weren't being hoe" he told me and I sighed and nodded.

"I just don't want to be uncomfortable or weirded out" I told him and he nodded, rubbing my thigh.

"I promise you won't, everyone is there for the same reason so they should just except that we are going through the same transition as them and leave us alone."

Update

7/3/2019

7/3/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕