✓5

I opened the door to the house already gearing my aunt giggle probably at one of my uncle's lame jokes, but that would soon be ruined by their intoxicated daughter entering the house and of course, as usual they'll blame it all on me because I'm supposed to the "responsible" one but Miya is older than me.

I sighed and unlocked the door letting the now chuckling Miya walk in the house before me.

I walked in behind her and closed and locked the door.

"Lucy!" My aunt yelled from around the corner making me sigh.

"Yes?" I spoke lowly, walking in there.

"Why is Miya high?" She asked making me huff.

"I can't control what your daughter does she's older than me and she does what she wants" I reminded her.

She nodded "so you were with her today?" She asked kind of shocked as well as the look on my uncle's face.

I nodded and they both gasped before a grin formed on my aunt's face and she leaded md out of the living room to the kitchen.

"So who do you like? I personally think you and Omar would be cute" she smiled making me gag om the inside.

"Um I don't like any of them because I don't know them and for two why would you pick Omar out of all other them, he's so stupid" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She chuckled and patted my shoulder "oh trust me sweetie it'll make you fall in love with him, then you'll be walking around like "why do you love his stupid ass so much" trust me, it happens to the best of us."

Update

🤦🏿‍♀️

9/29/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕