✔️45

Jahseh still stood over me, sizing me up before he aggressively smashed his lips into mine catching me off guard but I soon joined, running my fingers through his little dreads.

He broke the kiss and lifted me by my thighs so I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he carried me upstairs. We went to his room and he dropped me on the bed before he let his body hover over me which made me wet by just looking at him.

He smirked at me before he leaned down and began to kiss my neck making me moan and hold on to him.

I could feel my panties slowly soaking while he continued unaware of what exactly he had did to my panties.

He got from over me and stood at the end of the bed "take your clothes off" he spoke to me in a raspy voice making me even more wet than I already was which made me whimper and him smirk more.

I took everything off for him except my bra and panties because he usually likes to take those off by himself.

He smiled and laid in between my legs that were already shaking because I was so ready. He came to the top of my body and took my bra off before kissing my titties, he then took my right nipple and put it in his mouth while he massaged the left before switching titties.

By this time I'm not even sure if I was breathing right.

He kissed down my stomach to my panties, slowly sliding them off of me while I just watched him.

"Damn, you already came in yo panties" he chuckled at me while my face turned red from embarrassment.

"Jah it's not funny, I can't help it" I told him making him chuckle more.

"That's what happens when you disobey daddy and make him upset" he told me which somehow still made me wet.

"I'm sorry daddy" I whimpered before I felt his tongue connect with my lips.

He held my thighs so they would stay separated before I felt his tongue darting into my insides making me moan louder before he came up.

He put his thumb up to my mouth "suck" he told me and I did, sitting his thumb on my tongue and began to suck on it until he told me to stop.

He went back down and continued to eat me before putting his now wet thumb on my clit, rubbing it in circles.

My toes curled and my head stayed back as I moaned his name repeatedly because I could feel it building up in my stomach.

"Say sorry" he told me, coming up and sticking his finger in me.

"I'm s-sorry daddy" I moaned out while my cum began to stick to his finger.

He nodded at me and took his finger out, putting it in his mouth and sucking it before he grabbed my neck and forced me to kiss him.

"I love you, don't you ever forget that."

Update

6/10/2019

6/10/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕