✔️55

Jahseh

I was confused by what she had just said

I was confused by what she had just said. I hadn't talked to Miya in months, so why would she say that?

"Lucy what are talking about?" I asked her and she got up and cane over to me smacking me.

"Don't keep fucking saying that to me Jahseh I know what I saw, you're not innocent!" She yelled as I held my stinging cheek.

She smacked me harder than bitch, for something I haven't even done.

When I looked up she was sitting on the bed, shaking her leg with her fist bawled up and her face as red as a tomato.

"Lucy baby I promise I didn't do anything with Miya and I don't even talk to her, I haven't talked to her since before you got pregnant" I told her and when I seen her walking up to me castle I instantly grabbed her hands so she couldn't smack me again.

"Let me go Jahseh because you just keep lying to my face, that's not right Jahseh you know I have no where to go and I'm underage and pregnant so I can barely get a job and you're taking advantage of it!" She yelled and I shook my head at her.

"I promise I'm not, I really haven't talked to Miya" I told her and she shook her head at me.

"I seen it Jahseh!" She yelled as her tears rolled and she stumped her feet.

I pulled out my phone that had felt weird in my hand and went to put my fingerprint in which didn't work which was weird because my hands weren't wet and they didn't have anything on them but the password did.

The lock screen was an old one I had before Lucy got pregnant, now it's supposed to be a picture of Lucy and our baby girl.

"This isn't my phone" I told her and she scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Yes it is Jahseh" she argued.

"No it's not it won't even let me put my print and there's nothing on my fingers" I told her before looking at her fingers and seeing they were clean

"Here you try" I told her and she did but it she had to eventually put the password in to.

"And that's the wrong background" I told her and she scrunched her eyebrows again.

"Then Where's your phone Jah?" She asked and I shrugged.

I grabbed the phone from her and started to use the find my iPhone app and saw that my phone was no where near me.

Who the fuck done switched out phones with me and why is there messages with Miya in here?

Update

7/14/2019

7/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕