✓12

After my dad gave me my money he left like I already knew he would.

Once he left I just ignored whatever dumbass questions Miya was about to ask me and went into my room to take a shower.

I got out my old blue and gray shorts with my Tom and Jerry short that had colors that made it match before getting out my new pink panties and bra to match.

I walked through the door that lead me from my room to my bathroom and hooked up my speaker to my phone, playing my music.

I started the shower water and placed my face scrub and things that I would need while showering in there from my drawer.

I stripped out of my dirty clothes before stepping in my shower, letting the hot water run down my exhausted body I thought of the things that I had done through out this long day.

I had really only spent my whole day with Jahseh just chilling and I haven't even realized it until just now, I mean yeah I started it off at school but by the middle of the day I was with him and I'm just now getting home.

He's just cool like that. I didn't really expect him to be that chill hanging around this type of guys, then again I didn't really know them like that I just knew that they were very loud around me and it made me uncomfortable.

After washing my whole body at least three times and doing my face scrub in the shower I got out.

I finished moisturizing my body and face before unhooking my phone from the Bluetooth and grabbing my dirty clothes to put in the dirty clothes basket before walking back into my room and putting the clothes in the basket.

I plopped down on my bed and hooked up my phone to the TV before playing my playlist that I usually fall asleep to.

I finally checked the notifications on my phone to see the Jahseh had text me while I was in shower which was the only important notification I had so I went to it.

Jahseh 🙄💕

Dang girl did you make it home or not?
Read 12:53 am

Yeah, sorry my dad was here bugging me for no reason 🤦🏻‍♀️
Delivered 12:53 am

Your dad lives here?
Read 12:54 am

I don't know where he lives and I honestly don't care?
Delivered 12:54 am

Why don't you like him?
Read 12:54 am

Why would I like someone who doesn't give a shit about me?
Delivered 12:55 am

That makes sense
Read 12:55 am

Yeah, well good night pot head 😘
Delivered 12:55 am

😂😂 Good night soon to pot head 😘
Read 12:56 am

Update

12/15/2018

12/15/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕