✓4

"Cigarette?" Jahseh asked coming out and sitting beside me.

"No thanks" I spoke lowly and moved over a little.

"What's wrong?, You don't like us or something?" He asked as I scanned his face tattoos.

"I'm not in the mood" I admitted as I went back to looking at my phone.

He nodded and started to smoke his cigarette.

"I never seen you before?, You from around here?" He asked looking at me but blowing the smoke somewhere else.

"Yeah, I just don't get out much" I told him.

"Why do you guys have so many face tattoos?" I asked looking over his again.

I really liked them and could only imagine what the meant to him. Well the broken heart was pretty self-explanatory but "Alone" and "Numb" could mean different things to him alone with the big elephant on his neck.

He shrugged "they help define us."

"So what do yours mean? To you that is" I asked him now looking at the ones on his fist.

He smiled at my question "which ones do you want to know about?" He asked.

"Can I see your hands?" I asked, already reaching for them.

He let me grab them and I read his fist.

"This one" I spoke pointing to the elephant.

"Represents me and my ex, the elephants in the room.

"This one?" I asked now pointing at his hand that was already in mine.

"WRAC means Wing Ridden Angel Cinthia."

"Cinthia?" I asked looking up at him.

"My ex" he told me making me nod.

Just when I was about to ask about another one Miya walked outside.

"Jahseh and Lucy sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" she was now high too making me sigh because now were going to get in trouble.

"Bye Jahseh, I'll see you another time" I said beginning to walk on the sidewalk behind Miya but he grabbed me.

"Can I have your number?" He asked sweetly.

I nodded and begin to put it in his phone.

Update

😜

9/25/2018

9/25/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕