✔️18

Jahseh held Lucy while they watched her tv, eating the pizza that he had to reheat.

"Jahseh you're not going to tell anyone right?" She asked him, linking their hands.

He nodded his head meaning he wasn't going to tell a soul.

"Okay, and we're still friends right?" She continued to ask questions as she started to regret letting her hormones get ahead of her.

"If we weren't I wouldn't be here right now" he told her, rubbing her back making her nod.

She started to fall asleep on Jah but he didn't care because her aunt wouldn't so he let her do it.

"I forgot to ask you to promise" she mumbled making Jah chuckle a little.

"I promise" he spoke making her nod.

Lucy then fell asleep while Jah continued to watch tv.

LUCY-LU'S POV

"What is going on here?!" Miya yelled making me wake up

I rolled my eyes and kept my face buried in Jahseh's chest.

"Lucy!" She yelled shaking me making me his because my legs hurt.

"What?" I answered, still not moving.

"What did y'all do?" She asked as Jahseh moved a little.

"Nothing" I lied because I didn't want her to know that I had lost my virginity last night.

"Then why is he here?!" She yelled making Jah groan.

"Miya shut up and get out" he told her.

"Jahseh if you break my cousins heart I'll personally kill you and not give a fuck, I promise you" she spoke before stomping out and slamming the door.

Jokes on her because I don't even have feelings for Jahseh.

I rolled off of Jahseh, taking the cover with me before standing up.

"I've already seen you naked I don't know what you doing all that for" he chuckled as the sheet covered his naked body.

"Because it'll be weird to walk in front of you naked" I told as I walked past him.

He grabbed the cover, almost pulling it off of me but I grabbed the top part.

"Stop" I whined.

He tugged really hard making me fingers slip and my naked body be exposed.

"Jahhh" I groaned as he smirked at me.

"Now walk to the bathroom like you were about to" he smirked at me as I hid my body behind my chair.

"No, give me the cover back" I told him.

He sat up so the sheet was only covering his waist and motioned me to come over to him.

I hurriedly walked over to him, covering the parts of me that I could making him chuckle.

I stopped in front of him, trying to grab the cover but he pulled me down on to him.

"Do you want to do it again?" He asked me as I felt him poking my naked part through the sheet.

"Right now?" I asked him.

He nodded "in the shower."

"But what if somebody hears us?" I asked him.

"The won't, come on" he told me, smacking my butt.

I got off of him and walked to the bathroom as he took the sheet off of him and followed me to the shower.

Update

1/19/2019

1/19/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕