✔️22

"I think that if I was stuck in this predicament I would just kill myself" she commented on bird box making me agree.

"Same."

I sat her on my lap and held on to her waist making her look at me weirdly but then just turn back to the movie.

"Jahseh I can feel your..." She trailed off letting me know what she was talking about.

I chuckled "I'm sorry."

She nodded shut stayed seated on my lap while we enjoyed the movie.

"You know what I realized?" I spoke, making her look back at me before sighing and getting off my lap that way, instead she faced so we were face to face.

"What did you realize?" She asked me.

"I've slept in your bed more than three times but you e never slept in mine" I spoke making her giggle a little.

"My aunt wouldn't let me stay the night here" she told me.

"Why not?" I asked, holding on to her waist.

She shrugged "I just feel like she wouldn't let me."

"I feel like you should ask her."

She nodded and pulled out her phone, calling her aunt. Before her aunt could answer she handed me the phone making me suck my teeth as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Hey Ashley Can Lucy stay the night here? I don't feel like driving back over there" I explained.

She said okay and that was the end of the conversation.

"She said yes so haha" I stuck my tongue out at her this time.

She giggled and shook her head at me.

"You made me miss the rest of the movie" she sighed turning around.

"Good If was trash anyways" I chuckled making her gasp.

"Take it back" she told me, hitting my arm.

"Nope, I meant that shit" I chuckled, kissing her cheek before getting up from under her.

"Jah, did you want me to spend the night so we could have sex?" She asked me as she looked at me through the island.

See what I mean by get to know each other better.

"No I just want to spend time with you but if that's what you want to do then we can do that" I told her as I grabbed my cookies and started to eat them on the way to her.

She shrugged "I'm not really in the mood for it."

I nodded at her and sat down, pulling her close to me.

"That's okay."

Update

1/24/2019

1/24/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕