✔️46

When I woke up there was more than enough noise happened downstairs letting me know not to walk down there in what I had on.

Instead I got out of the bed and grabbed some clothes, sitting them on the bed before going and getting in the shower.

When I got out I threw on the tights and sweatshirt with knee high socks that I had picked out for myself, I don't feel that well today so I don't plan on going anywhere.

I walked downstairs to see almost all the guys were here, only ones that weren't here were Danny and Omar.

"Hey Lucy!" Stokeley yelled making me smile, I swear he is my favorite besides Jah of course.

"Hey" I smiled at him and I walked more into the living room giving him a hug.

Ming was surprisingly here and wanted me to hug him to but he never says anything to me making me scrunch up my face.

"I decided we might as well be friends, you ain't going no where" he told me, chuckling afterwards making me smile and give him an hug too.

The only one I didn't hug was Kimetrius because he was playing the game with Jahseh.

"Good morning daddy" I spoke in Jahseh's ear before sitting in his lap and watching the game that was on the tv.

"Which one are you?" I asked him looking at the split screen.

He chuckled at me "the one on the top" I nodded and leaned back so he could see what he was doing and beat Kimetrius.

He put his hand on mine and took it to the control before putting it on my stomach and then letting go with the other hand so I'd have to hold it.

"If Lucy beats your ass than you some real trash because she doesn't even know what this game is called" he told him and he was right because I don't know what the fuck this is.

He showed me how to do everything in order to win and sat back in the chair with his hand still caressing my stomach while I played the game and I was winning so far.

When I found Kimetrius in the game I didn't even let anyone know that I had found him because then he'd know and try to kill me or escape so I just started to shoot him and he died.

His mouth dropped as he looked over at me making Jahseh chuckle.

"She beat yo ass, she had more kills and then she killed your ass" he laughed more while I just smiled at Kimetrius.

"Nah bruh fuck that I want a rematch, she had first timers luck" he told us.

"Yeah right, you just ass" Jah continued to laugh.

I was laughing too until I started to feel dizzy but I didn't want everyone to know because then it would be weird so I just sat back on Jahseh and took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, looking worried and not picking on Kimetrius any more.

I nodded at him and continued to take deep breaths to make it go away.

He side eyed me like he didn't believe me.

"Jahseh I'm fine it was just a little dizziness I just had to calm down" I told him.

I don't throw up anymore I just get really dizzy and fall down sometimes.

He nodded at me and took the controller out of my hand and began to play against Kimetrius.

Update

6/14/2019

6/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕