✓8

We made it back to the house, everyone still there and turning their attention to us once we walked in.

Omar held a smirked at us making me shake my head at him, this nigga always think that I'm fucking somebody, Lucy don't even seem like that type of person I honestly think she's virgin.

"Don't start that shit purpp" I eyed him as I went to sit down.

Lucy sat beside me but put her headphones in and leaned back in the chair.

"So you mean to tell me y'all been gone all this time and y'all didn't fuck?" Omar said.

I nodded and Miya smacked him.

"My cousin don't go around fucking people look your ho ass!"

"But I bet my "ho ass" could fuck her" he said making everyone gasp as Lucy looked up from her phone.

She took out her headphones and slowly looked Omar up and down before shaking her head.

"There's no way you could fuck me, you're not even the type I would have a one night stand with so calm your ugly ass down" she rolled her eyes and put her headphones back in, turning it all the way up this time.

"Damn nigga she won't give you the pussy for the night" Stokes endlessly laughed at the whole situation that just happened and I can't even lie it was funny to me too.

Omar huffed and shook his head "I don't even care" he said as he sat in the seat beside Kimetrius who was laughing his ass off too.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

LUCY-LU'S POV

I rolled my eyes as Omar continued to say sorry and "I didn't mean it like that

I rolled my eyes as Omar continued to say sorry and "I didn't mean it like that."

"Let me take you on a date or some shit" he spoke out of no where.

I smiled at him "hell no, fuck is wrong with you."

I begin to walk away but he pulled me back with his bottom lip poked out.

"Cute but I already said no so if you'd excuse me I'd like to go home" I rolled my eyes again, pulling my arm out of his grip.

I don't know why this man thought I would say yes after he said that fuck as shit.

I turned around from Omar only to bump into someone's chest, they caught me and brung me back up before I fell.

"You okay?" Jahseh asked making me nod.

He let me go and I dusted myself off as he just stood in front of me.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me tomorrow?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"I have school tomorrow" I reminded him.

"I'll come pick you up, what time do you have lunch?" He asked making me smile.

I hated school food so I usually starved myself until I got home.

"Umm I'll text you when I'm about to go because I really don't know" I spoke honestly.

He smiled and nodded "okay I'll see you."

I nodded and gave him a hug before jogging and catching up with Miya.

"What was that about?" She asked with a smirk.

I shook my head, not planning on telling her that Jahseh was taking me to lunch because she would more than likely come to.

I just liked when it was just me and Jah because he was quiet like me and didn't do too much.

"Mhmm, you did your project for Ms. Murphy class?" She asked.

Ms. Murphy's class was the only class we had together and it was a computer class at the end of the day.

I shrugged "I had nothing better to do."

She smiled widely "oh yeah, oh yeah I'm bout to get a hundred" she said as she started dancing.

"Girl shut up" I laughed.

Update

👍🏾?

10/21/2018

10/21/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕