✔️36

Omniscient

After Miya snitched and told that Lucy and Jah were expecting to her aunt they had to have a "family meeting" but Jahseh couldn't be there is what her aunt told her

Lucy sat down and started to listen.

"I don't want you staying in my house while you're pregnant with you're baby so I'm sending you to your mothers, maybe you'll learn over there that things like this aren't okay, while you're there you won't contact Jahseh you'll just deal with how they treat you" and after her aunt said that Lucy says nothing she didn't care because she knew they wouldn't be able to actually hurt her.

"I honestly don't give a fuck, you act like I had to sneak and fuck him, you let him in her so many times without even caring and let us go to a house full of boys more than once with no supervision so don't act like your parenting is perfect" Lucy spoke before getting up and going upstairs.

She grabbed her phone that she had hidden when everything first started and called Jahseh.

"Hey baby" he answered happily.

"They're sending me to my mom" Lucy cried making Jah sit up and get serious.

"Why?" He asked her.

"She says that I need to understand this is wrong and that I need to know I had things good" she cried more.

He sighed "Pack your stuff and go to Stokeley's house, when you get there tell him not to let Miya in and just wait for me to come get you" he told her making her nod.

"Okay baby, thank you" Lucy wiped her tears.

"It's no problem, I'll see you in a couple hours" he told her before hanging up.

She kept her door locked and began to pack everything, going into her bathroom that was connected to her room and locking that door too because there was another door in the hallway.

She pulled out her suitcase and her bags, beginning to pack everything, including her stuff that she had in the bathroom, her headphones and her charger. Once she was done she ordered an Uber that wasn't that far already so she threw her bags out the window and climbed down.

Once she got down she only had to pick up her bags and go to the curb before the car came and they helped her with her stuff.

She got in the car and the driver did soon after. She looked up at the house seeing her uncle looking out of her window as she pulled off making her smile.

She soon made it to Stokeley's house with all of her stuff and now she was just waiting on Jahseh to come get her.

"So how far are you?" He asked her making her look away from the tv.

"Only 10 weeks" she answered making him nod with a smile.

"Aww I'm going to be an uncle" he cheered making Lucy laugh.

She felt happy and safe now knowing Jahseh wasn't going to let them send her away.

Update

4/22/2019

4/22/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕