✔️16

JAHSEH'S POV

Lucy still wasn't talking to me but I wanted to talk so I decided that I was going to go to her house

Lucy still wasn't talking to me but I wanted to talk so I decided that I was going to go to her house. I knew Miya's mom wouldn't care if I came inside so I could go to the house and anytime.

I knocked on the door and waited for the door to be opened. Someone cane downstairs but then just stood there.

"Go away" Lucy spoke from the other side of the door.

"Let me in" I spoke duly while a car pulled up into the driveway.

I turned around and seen a papa johns car.

The teenager got out the car and walked over to me so I handed him the money and turned back towards the door.

"I got your pizza" I told her.

"Jahseh I just want to be left alone" she told me with a sigh.

"Well either way I'm still standing out here with this hot ass pizza" I sighed.

She opened the door and let me in revealing her in her pajamas.

"Can you take it to my room?" She asked me making me nod.

I walked upstairs and took a right before walking down the rest of the hall since Miya's room is the one when you first come up here and her parents is when you walk over here.

I sat the pizza down on the little table she had in here and turned back around to meet her small frame.

"Lu-" I started but she cut me off.

"Jahseh I don't want to talk about it. You can leave now" she told me making me frown.

"Just listen to m-" she cut me off again making me sigh.

"No jah-" I cut her off this time by kissing her.

She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist.

I pulled away and looked down at her to see her looking down with red cheeks.

"I was trying to tell you that it was okay, I'm not mad at you because you pushed me away" I finally got to tell her.

"And I'm sorry for scaring you and making you uncomfortable" I spoke, watching her walk away from me and to her bed.

"You d-didn't, I liked it...I wanted to do it" she spoke lowly.

"I scared myself by almost giving in" she mumbled to herself.

"So then why won't you talk to me?" I asked her, sitting next to her.

"Because you're a good friend and I don't want to lose our friendship because of what I want" she answered making me nod.

"I'm not that type of person but I understand" I nodded.

She sighed and turned away from me, picking up a slice of pizza.

"Can we?" She asked making me look over at her.

"I don't think you should just lose your virginity to me, you barely know me."

"But I want to, I just want to see what it feels like."

Update

1/17/2019

1/17/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕