✔️35

After we had established that I wouldn't abort our child we decided to go back to sleep and we didn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon and I only woke up because I had to throw up and my stomach was hurting.

After throwing up I still felt like shit so I sighed and laid down next to Jahseh.

He rolled over so he was closer to me and put his arms around me making me smile.

"Hey baby" I smiled at him, kissing his forehead.

He smiled "good morning" he spoke in his raspy voice making me began to tingle.

His hand wasn't in the place he wanted it I guess so he slid it up to my stomach making my breathing hitch.

"What's wrong?" He asked now in my ear with the same voice making me moan.

Yeah pregnant horny is a whole different type of horny.

He chuckled at me and kissed my neck "I keep telling you all you have to do is ask" he told me.

He slid his hand down, to my area before rubbing it.

"Girl how are you already this wet?" He asked me making me shrug and moan.

"You turn me on daddy" I told him making him chuckle a little lower this time before he started to rub my clit and kiss my neck.

I moaned and held on to his wrist as I grinned into his hand.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After Jahseh gave me what I wanted we washed and went downstairs for a little until we figured out what we wanted to do for the day.

"We could link with Ski, he keeps complaining that he doesn't see me anymore" he chuckled making me nod.

"Well he's going to be really mad after the next 9 months" I giggled making him smirk and nod.

"What does that mean?" We both heard someone ask making us look to see Miya making me suck my teeth.

"Just mind your business" I told her making Jah pinch me.

I sighed "I'm not trying to be rude but you are in our business all the time" I told her, rolling her eyes at Jahseh.

She smirked at me and walked away "I don't care if you tell me or not it's not hard to know that you're pregnant."

Update

4/17/2019

4/17/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕