✔️43

Everyone stared in shock at us except for Stokeley of course because he already knew that I was expecting.

"You sure that's the best thing for you guys right now?" Coolie asked Jahseh making him nod his head.

"I mean you guys are so young and then with your career you'll always be moving around and stuff" he explained but Jahseh wasn't trying to here it just like when I said it.

"Why are you trying to change my mind? I want my baby and that's final" he told him.

"So how do you feel about this Lucy? Your only 16, not even done with school yet and you're about to have a baby" he spoke to me now but I didn't say anything because I already knew how I felt and so did Jahseh, I was only doing this for him.

I sighed and shrugged "I'll be fine" I told him and he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"So you're just going to let her through away her whole life for your selfish decision" he spoke to Jahseh now making me sigh because I knew it wouldn't be far from when he snapped on him.

"How is it selfish?!" Jahseh began to yell.

"That girl don't want to have a baby right now, she probably suggested that she get an abortion and you convinced her not to so she's just going with the flow now" he continued making me huff and sit back down because I was beginning to get tired.

"Lucy if you want to have an abortion I'll give you the money for it" he told me making me look up and shake my head.

I looked forward to this baby now.

"I'm okay" I told him making Jahseh chuckle.

"I told you, stop thinking you know everything and just mind your business" Jah said now getting in his face making me stand and push him back from him.

"Remember you promised me you'd stop and remember what you came here for in the first place, if you guys fight it'll ruin the whole moment" I whispered in his ear as he held on tightly to my waist because he was pissed.

He nodded at me and I got off of him "it doesn't even matter anymore, let's go ahead and make this mixtape" he spoke and everyone but Coolie agreed.

They all started to make their way downstairs but Coolie stopped by me "I know you don't want to do this right now, just admit it and I will help you" he told me but I shook my head.

"I'm good" I told him.

He was too late, when I wanted an abortion he didn't know and my mind was quickly changed by the promise that I made to Jahseh and I wasn't going to break that promise just because Coolie had proven that it was true that I didn't want this baby.

I love Jah too much to do him dirty at all.

Update

5/26/2019

5/26/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕