✔️44

Our whole way back home Jahseh was quiet, gripping his stirring wheel tightly as he cruised down the street which made me uncomfortable. I wanted to say something but I had nothing to say and even if I did how would I say it in such an awkward moment.

When we got to the house he turned off his car and looked at me before getting out and I got out after him, following him to the front door.

When we got in the house he locked the door and then turned his glare to me.

"Would you have said yes to his request to pay for your abortion if I wasn't there?" He asked me, letting me know what was on his mind.

I shook my head at him "I made a promise to you Jah, remember?" I asked him and he nodded, looking at me longer before clenching his jaw.

"Would you have said yes if it hadn't been for our promise?" He asked his second question and I thought a little before nodding my head making his glare worse on me and he began to back me into a wall.

"C-Can you let me explain first?" I asked him.

He nodded at me "I'm letting you, I haven't done anything to you yet for saying that you don't want our child" he told me while my back pressed into the wall.

"I-umm-I would've said yes because I'm scared to have a baby right now but I wouldn't have been able to go through with it."

"We don't know how long this is going to last Jahseh, you could leave me any day because like Coolie said you are starting you're carrier and if a cute girl comes to you offering pussy I don't think the first thing that'll cross your mind is us" I told him and he tilted his head at me.

"Why the fuck would I cheat on you if you're at home with my child? Why would I cheat on you at all if you're the only one I want?" He asked and I shrugged, fighting tears.

"We are going to get older Jahseh, you aren't going to want me forever especially after the things that a baby could do to my mind and body" I continued making him get even more mad but I wasn't trying to make him mad.

"I'm not trying to make you mad I'm just saying I'm 16 and your 18, 18 years and more from now we are not going to be the same people and maybe the person I turn out to be won't be one that you like" I kept going.

He stared down at me before slowly speaking to me "shut the fuck up" he told me making me nod and look down.

I was beginning to get upset because he wasn't trying to listen to me and it was pissing me off but for some reason it only made me cry.

He ran his hands down his face "I don't understand why you are crying when you just told you want to abort the baby still after all the talks we had" he spoke aggressively.

"Im sorry Jah" I whimpered but he didn't want to listen to me.

I nodded and tried to walk away from the corner I was in but he just pushed me back into it.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled at him, my mood changing.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and gripped my jaw, tilting my head back so I could look up at him before he stared straight into my eyes.

"Don't fucking get loud with me, you are in the wrong this time not me" he told me and I nodded at him because he was right.

"I don't care, I don't want to be here anymore" I told him and he quirked an eyebrow at me.

"Where the fuck are you going to go?" He asked making my eyes began to tear up.

I have no where to go, no family, no friends.

I shrugged my shoulders at him making him suck his teeth and let me go.

"You are so lucky I love you and you're not a nigga because I promise you Lucy the way that you are acting right now is going to make me snap on you."

Update

6/4/2019

6/4/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕