✔️49

"So what are you going to do about school? Have you guys even thought this out?" Cleopatra spoke, rubbing her temples.

"Y-Yeah I don't have to go to school physical anymore because I'm pregnant, they are going to make me do it online" I told her and she calmed down a little.

"Okay baby girl what about your career? What do you want to do after school?" She asked me.

"A nurse" I told her and then she completely calmed down.

"Okay well then you guys should be fine" she told us and Jahseh nodded, rubbing her back.

"I told you that I had everything handled ma" he told her and she nodded.

"So when am I going to meet your parents?" She asked me and I shook my head at her.

"Um it's a long story on why not but probably never" I told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"She's living with me right now ma but when she use to stay with her aunt and uncle because for racist and deadbeat problems she can't be around her parents" he explained to her and she nodded.

"Well I'll always be like an mother to you" she told me as she pulled me into a hug making me smile.

She doesn't even know how good that made me feel. My own mother hasn't even been like an mother to me.

"Jahseh you better take care of her" she told him and he chuckled.

"What you think I been doing this whole time?" He asked as he held my side.

"Oh yeah can I get an copy of these?" She asked him as she handed him the ultrasound pictures back.

"I bring them here for you, I knew it would make you happy" he told her which made me smile.

"Well thank you son and thank you Lucy for carrying my grandchild and being able to stand Jahseh" she told me and I giggled a little.

"It's not that hard" I told her and she laughed with me.

When we were done talking to Cleo car, really going home this time.

"Don't forget to stop so we can eat" I told him and he chuckled at me.

"I got you baby" he told me as he kissed my lips.

He pulled out of the driveway and we began down the road to an Wendy's were I ordered 3 baconator fries and 4 chicken sandwiches along with 7 frosties. I wasn't going to eat all the frosties today but I was going to eat them chicken sandwiches and them baconator fries.

"Why you ain't never ate like this before?" He asked me and I chuckled at him.

"You know exactly why."

Update

6/18/2019

6/18/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕