✔️31

Omniscient

The water ran through Lucy's hair before dripping down her face while Jahseh harshly slammed into her from the back

She held her balance by holding on to the walls but Jah grabbed her arms anyway and put them behind her back making me body mover forward with every thrust but he wouldn't let her fall.

Her toes curled and she dropped her head lower as she felt herself building up.

"I'm going to cum" she spoke lowly making Jah go faster.

Her breathing hitched as she let him do what he wanted to her body.

She was really close before he pulled out and brung her closer to him before turning her around and picking her before putting her against the wall.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck before he slid into her.

Jahseh decided on no condom today since it was getting messy while they were trying to do it in the shower but Lucy hadn't known that.

"Right there" she moaned as he started to hit her spot.

He continued to tease her, hitting it slowly now.

"Daddy please just go faster" she begged as she pulled him closer.

He chuckled at her actions and started to go really fast on purpose.

"Jah Stop I cant hold myself up like this" she whimpered.

He nodded at her "than stop trying I got this."

She listened and stopped trying, feeling him lift her body by himself before slowing down.

"See, told you I can handle it" he smiled at her before kissing her.

He moved her legs up to his neck now so she couldn't move unless he let her go. After moving her legs he broke the kiss but Lucy grabbed his face and kissed him making him smirk.

"Oh so you trying to run things now?" He asked her with a chuckle once the kiss was broken.

"I could if you would let me" she smiled as he let her down.

He turned the water off and smiled at her.

"If you think so, come show me" he smiled at her as he stepped out of the shower and took her hand for her to follow him.

He lead them to the room and then laid on his bed.

"You got it,come on" he smiled at her as she got on the bed.

She sat on top of him, slowly moving up and down first before getting the hang of it and going fast.

Jahseh was loving it. That's was until he accidentally came in her.

Update

3/31/2019

3/31/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕