✔️14

"Okay Jah stop" I giggled as he pushed me higher in the swing.

He finally stopped the swing for me and got me off.

"Lucy!" Someone yelled towards us making me furrow my eyebrows, we aren't even on our side of town.

I turned to see my dad marching towards us making Jahseh get in a fighting position.

"Chill Jah it's just my dad" I giggled at how ready he was.

He chuckled and let out a breath, standing in a normal position.

"So this is the boy that kept you out all night?" He asked, sizing up Jahseh making Jah raise an eyebrow at him.

"I wasn't even gone all night, I got home before twelve and since when do you care? You don't even live there" I rolled my eyes at him.

I love how he's on this side of town, probably at a hotel but didn't even bother to call or text or take me out to eat so we could catch up. A damn shame.

"Either way it goes I'm your father and you don't need to be around with some little boy!" He yelled at me.

I sucked my teeth and walked away from him "I don't have real parents, I'm an orphan!"

Jahseh caught up to me, figuring it wasn't his place to say anything he just held my hand and walked me to the store.

"Don't stress yourself over it, if it makes you feel any better I don't have real parents at the moment either" he smiled at me.

I smiled back and nodded.

When we went in the corner store he picked up a lot of candy for us considering the fact that we were going to watch a movie in a hotel room.

He let go of my hand, leaving me at the front counter while he picked up to big bags of chips.

I turned to the teenage Arabian boy that was staring into my soul making me raise an eyebrow and press my lips together.

"Sorry your really pretty, how old are you?" He asked.

"16" I answered before turning towards the aisle to see Jahseh coming.

"Oh that's your boyfriend?" He asked me, examining Jah while he walked over here, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No" I answered honestly making him smile.

"Then can I have your number?" He asked with a proud smile.

"No" Jahseh answered for me, putting the chips on the counter.

I just shrugged and grabbed the bag of candy while Jah grabbed the bag of chips.

We walked out the store going towards the fancy hotel so we could watch a movie.

"Why he couldn't have my number?" I asked Jah as we walked in the lobby and then got in the elevator.

"Because I'm the only boy with your phone number and that's how it's supposed to be" he told me, putting his card in the door.

"How do you know you're the only boy with my phone number?" I smirked at him.

"Your personality and the way you act says it all" he laughed at me.

"That was the longest you stayed out the house by yourself that night and this is your first time in a hotel room by yourself with a boy" he told me making my cheeks turn red from the accuracy.

"You know too much" I giggled, kicking off my shoes.

Update

1/5/2019

1/5/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕