✔️21

JAHSEH'S POV

I looked down to see her asleep on my chest, making me calm down

Maybe it was supposed to be like this. Maybe I needed to get to know her better and let her know the real me before I decided to start that type of relationship with her.

I pulled her closer to me making her groan a little as I closed my eyes and began to go to sleep.

When I woke up Lucy was trying to get up making me groan "where are you going?" I asked, pulling her back on to me.

"I'm hungry Jahseh" she whined as she pushed on my chest to get out of my arms.

"Why you can't just lay with me a little longer?" I asked as I rubbed her sides.

"Because I'm hungry" she repeated.

"Fine, what time is it?" I asked her, sitting up.

"It's 1 o'clock" she answered.

I nodded and got up too. I slid on my shoes and my jacket making her frown.

"Your leaving?" She asked, making me chuckle at the face she was making.

"Aww my little Lucy" I cooed playing with her cheeks.

"Stop" she giggled, swatting my hand away from her face.

"But I'm serious."

"Then seriously get dressed so we can go" I told her making her nod and run to her closet, picking out and outfit.

Once she was done getting dressed I watched her slide on her shoes before following her downstairs.

"Oh hey Jahseh! I didn't know you were here!" Her aunt spoke causing Miya to look up from the table.

"Oh my god you two didn't just-" she paused doing something with her hands together.

"Did you?" She asked us making us both shake our head which wasn't a lie.

"Okay good" she smiled.

"Well where are you guys going?" She asked with same smile while Miya continued to stare a whole into Lucy's face.

"To Jahseh's house" Lucy answered making her aunt nod while Miya scoffed.

Me and Lucy paid her no mind as we just left the house.

"You know what's funny?" She asked me as we walked to my car.

"What?" I asked her, unlocking the doors for us.

"She doesn't even know that we know or at least that I know and she acting like that" she chuckled, putting her seatbelt on.

I chuckled and nodded starting the car before driving off.

"Lu how do you feel about relationships?" I asked her as I rested my hand on her thigh.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend of a different type?" She asked me.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend" I answered making her shrug.

"I've never been in one but I heard that they go good for some people and they go terrible for others."

Update

1/24/2019

1/24/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕