✔️28

I returned to my house but I didn't really say anything to mom or dad before going to my room so I could prepare for this plan that I'm making. Hopefully they do exactly what I think they'll do so my plan can go exactly how I want it to go.

If it doesn't then I'll keep trying but I will get Jahseh. He belongs with me not Lucy, she doesn't even know him like I know him she doesn't even know him how long I've known him he is mine.

OMNISCIENT POV

Lucy sat nervously beside Jahseh getting an urge to touch him in an inappropriate way

She was scared to ask him to do it though even though she's done it before she felt different about it this time.

She didn't want her boyfriend to think she was just using him for sex so she just sighed and slid back in the chair trying to get her body to calm down.

"What's wrong?" Jahseh turned and asked her, placing his hand on her thigh.

She moved his hand "nothing."

He chuckled at her "Why'd you move my hand?" He asked looking up at her.

"Because I just didn't want it right there" she told him.

He put his hand back on her thigh and squeezed it to play with her but realized her body had tensed up so he squinted his eyes at her.

He traced his hand up to her part, feeling her tense up more before she moved his hand.

"Stop" she told him as she took her attention back to the tv where he was once playing a game.

He pulled her to him by her ankles which made her legs spread more once she got there.

He put his thumb over her clit and rubbed it through her panties.

"Jah" she moaned lowly as she held on to his wrist.

"If you wanted some dick why didn't you just ask?" He asked her seeing her cheeks turn red before she shrugged.

"X man come on you been paused this whole time!" Someone yelled through his head phones making him look at the game and then Lucy.

He pushed play and moved her panties to side, playing her while he played the game.

"Ha I got you ass!" He screamed at the game before placing a finger in Lucy making her lowly moan as she scratched at his wrist.

He looked down at her, biting his lip at how good she looked while she was being pleasured.

Update

3/4/2019

3/4/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕