✔️30

I stayed cuddled under Jahseh, not bothering to move or wake him. I honestly wanted to just move from under him and go to school because I need to pass.

He gripped my body tighter, pulling me closer to him making me whimper as his print sat very close to my private.

"Jah it's time to get up" I told him because now I didn't just want to sleep but I still didn't want to do that.

He groaned and removed his arms from around me so he could stretch while I just watched him.

When he was done he wrapped his arms around me again, mumbling something.

"Come on Jah you need to get up."

He shook his head at me "We are supposed be chilling today" he told me.

"I need to go to school" I told him making him move his head from by my neck and looked down at me.

"Lucy you've literally only missed two days don't make a big deal out of it you'll be okay" he told me making me nod.

"Sorry I've just never missed school" I told him.

He nodded at me.

"But you still need to get up because your breath stink and you not bout to keep talking to me with that stinky shit" I told him making him blow his breath in my face before hopping up and running but I ran after him and eventually caught up, tackling him.

I sat on top of him and held his hands down by his wrist.

"You can't beat me daddy" I told him before blowing directly in his nose and then getting down and kissing him before taking off again.

I made it to the kitchen before he grabbed my body and turned me towards him.

"I'm daddy?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Uh duh" I rolled my eyes at him.

He smirked at me again before sitting my body on a counter and stepped between my legs.

"Jahseh no, we haven't even washed or brushed our teeth" I told him.

"It's called "the way to began your day" sex" he told me making me shake my head at him.

"Well we could..." I trailed off, looking down because the topic still wasn't easy for me to talk about.

I cleared my throat "do it in the shower."

He smiled at me "okay than let's go" he says before grabbing my hand and letting me off the counter before taking me upstairs.

We fuck like some dan rabbits.

Update

3/21/2019

3/21/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕