✔️29

Lucy

"Jah Stop-" I giggled as I held on to his face that was kissing all over my mine

"I have to go home" I told him as he stopped.

"I don't want you to leave me" he whined.

"Can't you just miss school for one day? Please? I'll give you some dick" he pouted.

"So you want me to skip getting my free education for some dick?" I laughed at him.

"Not for just any dick but for my dick" he smiled at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well no" I told him.

"Please I won't even be rough this time and we can just chill and watch movies afterwards instead of you leaving me it'll be fun" he spoke still trying to convince me.

"I honestly don't think you can be gentle you still tried to kill me my first time and stop trying to be funny" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Lucy you are staying home tomorrow so I can fuck you and that's final!"

"Well how about this; you can fuck me after school and I'll stay until I need to go home" I smiled at him making suck his teeth.

"No how about you just stay home tomorrow and we can do that all day" he continued with his plea making me suck my teeth this time.

"Jahseh I already said no since you want to fuck so bad why you can't just do it right now before it's time for me to go home?" I asked him.

He was growing impatient with me, grabbing my neck and kissing down it multiple times, leaving hickies before he decided to start kissing my lips while his hand rubbed between my legs.

He pulled away from the kiss and started to rub faster as he looked down at me.

"Lucy?" He called in a raspy voice making me even more wet.

I answered with a hum.

"Can you stay home tomorrow?" He asked.

"Ja-Jahseh I can-" I was cut off by him putting his finger inside of me.

"Lucy" he hummed as he kissed my neck.

"Huh?" I whispered as I felt like I was getting even closer.

"Can you stay home tomorrow?" He asked me, pecking my lips between each word.

I didn't answer him this time instead I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I rolled my hips.

"Lucy" he called again before he started to go faster.

"You're staying with me tomorrow" he told me.

"Yes daddy."

Update

3/11/2019

3/11/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕