✔️38

Lucy

When I woke up Jah was hooked on to my waist and his face was in my growing titties but he wasn't lying on me since I am pregnant

I got up and walked to the bathroom to use it before deciding to just take a shower all together and that's exactly what I did.

When I got finished with my shower I went into the room to get dressed.

"Good morning" Jahseh spoke to me as he came up to me with a smile before kissing my neck and then walking away.

I was still blushing though before I started to get dressed. I was only putting on more pajamas to sit and clean in though so it wasn't really important.

I finished getting dressed and was about to walk out the room to start cleaning before Jahseh cane out of the bathroom and rugged my waist from behind.

"Hey" I spoke lowly because I was getting turned on and he didn't even really do anything.

He chuckled before kissing my neck "Hey."

He turned me around and kissed my lips "I missed you" he told me making my cheeks even redder.

"I missed you too Jah" I told him.

He kissed me one more time and then turned to his dresser "I hope the baby has blue eyes like you" he chuckled making me giggle a little.

I shrugged "she could" I spoke making him snap his head at me and scrunch up his face.

"What?" I asked him as I giggled.

"You meant to say he right?" He asked me making me smile at him and shake my head.

He's just so fucking cute I can't help it.

He walked over to me and laid in between my legs while he held a smirk on his face.

"He" he began to argue as he kissed my neck.

"She" I argued back but my voice was very soft.

He knows what he is doing, he's been doing this shit since earlier.

I sighed as I wrapped my legs around him because I was beginning to get really wet, just from him kissing me.

Yeah this pregnant shit is crazy.

He rubbed his hands on my exposed legs and then sat his fingers on my spot. For some reason my heart still started to race even though me and Jah has had sex a lot.

He moved his lips to mine and started to take off my panties before he skipped over my body and went straight down to her.

He went down and started to rub his fingers on me "I don't understand how you're already this wet and all I did was kiss you" he chuckled at me making me roll my eyes.

"Just shut up and handle it" I told him making him stop in the middle of putting his mouth to me and look up at me.

"I don't think you asked this right" he told me.

I rolled me eyes and sighed because I just wanted him to do it already.

"Please daddy."

Update

5/2/2019

5/2/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕