✔️33

"Wassup y'all, y'all been pretty m.i.a lately" Stokeley greeted us as we walked into the house full of teenagers.

I just stayed quiet and held on to Jahseh because I was still emotional about the whole 16 and pregnant thing but I thought being around more people would make me happy but it just makes me realize that I won't be able to party with them when we get older because I'll have a child.

"This isn't helping" I whispered to Jahseh making him looks down at me and nod.

"So y'all date now?" Omar asked us making me look over at him and nod.

He sucked his teeth and turnt back to his phone before grabbing his stuff and getting up.

"My nigga is there a problem?" He asked him making my eyes widen.

(A/N y'all know back then Jahseh was with the shits so be prepared for things like this)

Omar stood his ground, I mean Jahseh was smaller than him so it was expected for him to think he can win.

I let go of Jahseh and stood between them because I knew neither one of them would hurt me.

"Please don't fight, it's not that serious."

Jahseh pushed me out of the way and stood to Omar swinging at him and it definitely connected because next thing I knew Omar was bleeding on the carpet.

Omar's swing back getting a hit in on Jahseh too before they were just full on fighting, breaking the glass table and putting a hole in the wall.

"Can one of you please break this up?!" I looked at the guys who were watching the fight but they wouldn't break it up.

When they both looked tired and bloody they didn't even stop making even more upset because no one would break it up or let me break it up.

"Jahseh stop!" I yelled at him but he didn't listen so I huffed and just walked out of the house, feeling the cold wind hit my arms.

I hugged myself and began walking while I was crying. I didn't understand why I was crying though, well I guess I did.

I arrived to my aunts house and unlocked the door before walking in, I went up to my room and closed the door, dropping on to the bed before I began to cry even more.

I can already tell that I'm going to absolutely hate being pregnant, I'm already crying for no reason.

Update

4/7/2019

4/7/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕