School's canceled

In celebration of 2K I'm doing another update. Thank you so much for reading!

Today was probably the best day of my week. It was Friday and school had been canceled. What was even better was that Loki and Thor have come to visit.

We all had the whole day planned out, all of us eating breakfast, Tony, Bruce, and I working in the labs. Later on all of the Avengers training. It would be awesome.

I sprint into the kitchen where all of the original Avengers plus Pepper, Loki, and Bucky were drinking coffee.

I walk over to the oven and pull out a plate of pancakes and get maple syrup out of the fridge. I then get the butter out of a cabinet and cover my pancakes with it and the syrup.

I grab a mug out of the cabinet as well and pour coffee, cream, and sugar into it. I take my coffee and plate of pancakes over to the table and start eating.

"You seem hungry today," Aunt Nat points out.

"I was on patrol last night," I say taking another bite.

"How late did you stay out last night?" Mr. Stark questions sitting down with a glass of black coffee.

"One?" I say and Mr. Stark sighs.

"You need to get back sooner. May is going to kill me when she gets back from her cruise and find out her nephew is sleep deprived," Mr. Stark says taking a drink out of his mug.

"Eh. So what? I helped a lot of people last night," I say and take another bite of pancakes.

"Yes, you did but did you forget to tell me you were shot!" Mr. Stark says hotly and I blush.

"It was healed this morning and it was through and through and didn't do much damage," I try to reason and everyone but Mr. Stark at the table laugh.

"You were still shot. I have half a mind to keep you from doing anything you want to do today," Mr. Stark says and I panic.

"Please no, Mr. Stark!" I yell standing up and knocking over my chair and everyone, including Mr. Stark, laughs.

"Do you really think that I would do that? No way would I do that unless a building fell on you and you didn't tell me," Mr. Stark says and I gulp.

"Well about that," I say and rub the back of my neck.

"What about that?" Mr. Stark questions and this seems to catch the attention of everyone at the table.

"You know homecoming right?" I question and Mr. Stark nods looking confused.

"I only told you part of the story. Before you found me on the roller coaster and before the fight on the beach I tracked Tooms to a wear house where we kind of had a fight. Tooms had a glider and I thought he was trying to hit me with it so I dodged but he really was going for the support columns. He left before the building collapsed but I couldn't get out in time. I had to lift the thing off of me and then I went after him and you know the rest," I say and look down at the table as the whole room went silent.

"Jesus kid. You need to tell me when something like that happens. I need to do some modifications on your suit now," Mr. Stark mumbles biting his lip.

"I'm really fine Mr. Stark. With my advanced healing, I was better within a few weeks," I point out softly.

"That's not the point! You nearly died!" Mr. Stark yells and I wince.

"I nearly die a lot, Mr. Stark. It's part of the job and you should know better than to think it isn't," I say and stand up and put my now empty case in the sink.

I move to walk out the kitchen door and into the hallway but Mr. Stark's voice stops me.

"There's a tour group today. I want to let you know so you won't be surprised. I won't apologize for being protective of you but I'm sorry for yelling," Mr. Stark says and I sigh.

"It's ok. I would have done the same if it was May, Ned, MJ, or really anyone in the Avengers," I say and feel the mood lighten.

"Ok. Be careful in the labs," Mr. Stark says and I nod even if I wasn't heading there now.

I walk down the hall and to the elevator. I head down to the room that had been modified to house me and Loki while we practice magic.

Loki has given me some of his magic in a green stone pendant that I wear around my neck at all times and whenever he came to visit he always taught me some more tricks and the like.

I barge into the room and see Loki sitting on one of the couches in the room.

"Peter!" He yells and hugs me with a grin on his face.

"Uncle Loki!" I yell back just as loud and wrap my arms around him and squeeze.

I hear him choke and let go and Loki grins at me again.

"I brought you back something," Loki says and I am surprised.

"You didn't have to bring me anything back," I say and smile still excited.

"You have to guess what it is," Uncle Loki says with his signature grin.

"Um? A flower?" I question thinking of the first thing that came to my mind and Loki laughs.

"Not quite. Close your eyes and hold your hands out," Loki orders and I do as I'm told.

I feel a heavy weight settle in my hands and I open my eyes when Loki tells me to and look down and see a dagger with gold swirls and green gems.

"This is amazing," I say and unsheathe it and look at the blad

"It was made by Asgard's best smiths. It works much like my brother's hammer and only allows those who are worthy weld it and judging by how you unsheathed it, you are worthy," Loki says and I wrap my arms around him after sheathing the dagger.

"Thank you so much, Uncle Loki!" I say with a grin.

The rest of our time is spent with Loki showing me how to weld the dagger and a little bit of magic thrown in for fun.

I was really happy school had been canceled and couldn't wait for another day like this.