FBI

Extra long for hitting 50K reads!

So maybe looking up how to make and disable bombs on google wasn't the best idea. And maybe looking up ISIS propaganda was also not one of my best ideas. And what is the best places to put a bomb in a building was also not my best idea. Are you wondering how I know this? Well, it started with a visit from the FBI at my school.......

It was a normal Thursday and I was doing quite good so far. Decathlon practice in the morning, Flash being out sick, Ned getting back from his family trip, and MJ saying hi to me at lunch.

To bad my last name was Parker and I have the infamous Parker Luck®️ and there was no escape.

It was math class and I had already finished the packet Mrs. Hudson had handed out at the beginning of the class and that was ten minutes ago.

I had decided to spend the rest of the class drawing in my notebook. Now you might be thinking, isn't MJ the artist? Well, we both are, except no one but Ned knows I draw. I was just working on the eye of Izuko and was working on the tears when the door to the class opens.

I look up with the majority of the class to see two men in cheap suits walk in. They carried themselves as if they had military training and with authority, I could also see the slight bulge of a hip holster for a gun. My best guess was that they were some kind of law enforcement because they seemed just fine with being out in the open and not too worried, probably FBI, NSA, or most likely, S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Hello Ma'am, we are here to talk to Peter Parker?" The man who seemed to be in the lead who had short black hair and a gruff look about him says and Mrs. Hudson gives them the no trouble making look and they shrink back a bit.

"And Who May you be? I don't typically let my students go with strange men," Mrs. Hudson asks and I smile, glad she wouldn't just give me over to anyone.

"I am Agent Hanna with the CIA," Leader man says and this makes everyone listen more intently and I start fidgeting.

"And I am Agent Callen from the FBI," Follow man says and this makes me start tapping my foot.

"What do you two want with Peter?" Mrs. Hudson asks and the men smile at her kindly.

"We are here to talk with him and him along. He will not be coming back to school today and probably not tomorrow as well," Agent Callen says and I frown, what would they want? Do they know!?

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I ask standing up and they both look to me.

"Are you Peter Parker?" Agent Hanna asks and I nod.

"Yeah, what do you want with me?" I ask getting defensive, I was not going with these men if they didn't have a darn good reason.

"We just want to question you about a few things," Agent Callen says and I look him up and down along with Agent Hanna, I could easily take them if I had to.

"I'm not just going to go with you for no good reason," I say and this seems to surprise my class, I usually am just quiet and here I was arguing with federal agents.

"It's about your search history on your phone," Agent Callen says and this causes almost everyone in the classroom to laugh.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say and cross my arms.

"You really want to do this right now?" Agent Hanna asks and I shrug.

"There shouldn't be anything to discuss," I say but I start panicking.

"Do you know that there are keywords in google searches that alert the government? Keywords like bomb and ISIS," Agent Callen says and I cock my head to the side.