Air Force

This is a bit different from other one-shots and has quite a bit of incurrence in the real world but this is a fictional work so who cares? Peter goes on a field trip to an air force base and sees Rohdey and Carol there. This is longer then normal so I may be a bit late updating next week.

This is only particularly edited because I don't have the time to fully edit it if I want it to be on time. Sorry about not getting to edit it properly. My teachers are piling on homework and tests as school is almost out for the year and I am busy studying or doing homework.

Engineering class, one of my favorite classes in school so it may be odd that I fell asleep in it. In my defense, I stayed up until two in the morning talking about the bank robbery with the cops. I totally missed the first part of the speech of where we are going. Luckily, I woke up at the end.

"So again, we are going to be going to Jersey shore Air Force base tomorrow for the day. I have information packets. In these, there is information about what you will be doing along with a release form that allows you to tour the place," Mr. E says as I'm just waking up.

Mr. E starts passing out the thick packets and I take one from him. I look down at it and start flipping through it. There was a section of what we will be doing including a map, schedule, and lunch menu.

There was loads of legal gargon the I would never understand even with a law degree. I think Aunt Pepper may understand it as my father would never understand it, he still thinks we court on earth now and days.

And yes, my father is Loki, the man who nearly destroyed the world. And probably the worst person to read legal contracts. I take the packet and jam it into my folder and walk out of class once the bell rings.

I walk out of class and to my locker to get everything. I hurry so I avoid Flash and with Ned and MJ were here. Ned was out sick with the flu and MJ was in Florida visiting her grandparents.

I walk to the back of the school and dissolve the molecules in my body and will them to appear in the living room. I open my eyes to see Uncle Clint on the floor with a glare on his face. I must have surprised him and scared him.

"What have we talked about!? No teleportating where people are," He solds and I shrug.

"I didn't think any one would be in here around this time. I thought you were all training?" I say and this makes Uncle Clint shift around.

"You ditched, didn't you?" I ask and he nods.

"You better run then. I heard Aunt Nat talking about castrating you if you skipped one more training session," I say and Uncle Clint shrugs.

"She would be a bit late. Laura didn't want more kids and of course we didn't want to st-" I drown the rest of his sentence out by covering his ears.

"I don't need to hear about you and Aunt Laura!" I yell and run out of the room with Uncle Clint laughing after me.

I run to my room and dump my bag and take the packet and go look for Aunt Pepper. I end up looking everywhere until I manage to find her as she was finishing up a board meeting on the third floor.

"Hey Aunt Pepper," I say once she walks out.

"Hey Ketil," Aunt Pepper says and ruffles my hair.

"You know you can still call me Peter right? Dad only gave me that name to use my Asgard," I say.

"Yeah but he gave you that name once he adopted you and I know you like it better then Peter," Aunt Pepper says and I nod.

"Yeah, I just feel as if you would all feel better if you called me Peter," I say while blushing a bit.