The Beach (Part Two)

Prompt by Bonnyyynnyy

Once we reach the pool I see Aunt Nat, Uncle Scott, and Cassy along with a few of the kids from decathlon. I turn and smile at MJ as she see Cassy and she nods at me, already knowing what I was planning. I let go of her hand and start making my way slowly to the pool.

When Aunt Nat, Uncle Scott and the kids from school notice me I put a finger to my lips to tell them to be silent. I see Aunt Nat and Uncle Scott smile and the kids from decathlon give me confused looks. I run ahead and jump into the pool and splash Cassy.

"Hi, Cassy!" I yell and she laughs.

"Peter!" Cassy yells and hugs me.

"What are you doing here Monkey?" I question smiling.

"I was staying with Daddy when Uncle Clint came and asked if we wanted to come here and Daddy said yes and here we are," Cassy says and I smile.

"What the hell is going on Penis!?" I hear Flash yell and I turn with a glare along with Aunt Nat and Unce Scott.

"Flash don't you dare you that kind of language around Cassy!" I say heatedly.

"What's it matter to you Parker?" Flash questions and I glare at him.

"It matters to me because she's pretty much my cousin and she doesn't need to be hearing those kinds of words just yet," I say lowly trying to keep from busting Flash's face in.

"Yeah right! It's not like you really know her or her father, you could be arrested for what you're doing right now," Flash says and I smirk.

"I doubt that Uncle Scott would have me arrested," I say with a smirk in my voice.

"Uncle Scott? Really, Parker? You got to stop with the whole pretending that you know the Avengers and shit," Flash says and I've had it. I jump out of the pool and punch Flash on the jaw.

"What the hell is your problem Parker? You can't just go around punching people whenever the hell you feel like it!" Flash yells and I punch him again.

"I told you, you can't use those words around Cassy!" I yell and relax my fists so I'm not tempted to punch him again.

"Did you see that!? He attacked me for no reason! Arrest him or something!" Flash ordered to Aunt Nat and Scott who had glares on their faces.

"I don't see any problem here. He told you not saying those words around my daughter. I think my nephew has every right to punch you," Uncle Scott says with a smile when he's looking at me but it turns back into a glare as soon as he looks at Flash.

"He's really your nephew?" Flash questions stunned.

"And mine. If you don't want to end up off this trip I would leave right now," Aunt Nat says in a very low voice that makes shivers go up my spine.

Flash gets out of there as fast as he can leaving us laughing our butts off.

"I should have done that ages ago," I say looking down at my knuckles that are red and slightly swolen.

"What are you talking about?" Uncle Scott questions and look down at my feet.

"He'sbeenbullyingmeforyears," I mumble not meeting Uncle Scott's eyes.

"He's been what!?" Uncle Scott asks/yells.

"He's been bullying me for years," I say and can feel the air change at my words.

"Peter, can you take me swimming in the ocean?" Cassy questions seeming to sense the change in the air.

"If its ok with your dad sure thing Monkey," I say with a smile and look at Uncle Scott.

"Thats fine with me but I want your promis that you will watch her and keep her safe," Uncle Scott says and I nod.

"I promise I'll keep an eye on her," I promise.

"Let's go then, we don't want all the waves to be gone do we?" I question with eyebrows raised and a smile on my face.

"The waves can't run out, there made by the tides and the moon," Cassy says and I raise my eyebrows high.

"Well then miss smarty pants, lets go," I say and reach my hand out to Cassy and she takes it and MJ takes my other hand.

We walk outside and out to the beach and see most of the kids in the water already. I lead Cassy to the edge of the water.

"You two forget the towels?" Comes Uncle Scott's voice behind us and I see that he's holding a gient bag where towels are peeking over the top.

"Thanks Uncle Scott," I say and smile.

I walk forward and take the bag out of his hand and look at Cassy who is now playing in the shallows with MJ. I lay out the three towels for us and turn to talk to Scott but he disappeared for some reason.

I shake my head and take off my now partly dried shirt and run into the water and start playing with them. We have a blast in the water and for the rest of the day, actually the whole rest of the weekend is a blast with being able to hang out with my aunts and uncles along with MJ and Cassy.

********************

It was Monday and I was not interested in going back to school. Why on earth did I have to take my shirt off? Why did everyone make a big deal of me having a six-pack and scars? I slam my head down on my desk as Cindy walks up to me for the fifth time today with her buttons on her blouse are unbuttoned almost to her navel and she has a piece of paper in her hand.

"Hey, Peter. I was thinking we could get together sometime and have coffee? I heard that your dad is Tony Stark, maybe we could go to your place after school today?" Cindy asks and I scoff.

"I have a girlfriend already so no thanks," I say and get up.

I walk out of there and meet up with MJ at her locker and hug her when I see her.

"What's up with you?" MJ questions with eyebrows raised.

"Cindy just asked me out for the fifth time today. I am seriously thinking about homeschooling for the rest of my life," I say and MJ laughs.

"You wouldn't leave us would you?" MJ questions and I shake my head.

"Let's go then. Bucky told me he was making cookies for us this afternoon," MJ says and my face lights up.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I question taking her hand and leading her to the tower.