Hearing Aids Part Two

This is for kkgirlz who asked for me to update soon so here it is. It is short and there is another part coming but I can't really write another field trip one-shot right now and a lot of it is probably spelled wrong so here is this. 

I am awoken by my alarm and throw it across the room where it breaks against the wall and I bury my head in my pillow and try to go back to sleep.

"Peter you have to get up if you don't want to be late for school," FRIDAY says softly so as not to hurt my ears.

"I don't wanna," I moan into the pillow.

"Peter, it is currently 7:20. You have forty minutes to get to school on time and with how fast you get ready in the morning plus travel time you will barely be able to get to homeroom on time," FRIDAY says and I throw my pillow at the ceiling even if it wouldn't do anything.

I jump out of bed and quickly get dressed in baggy clothes and quickly brush my hair and it lies flat for about 0.2 seconds and then goes back to its curly mess. I toss the comb down and frown at myself in the mirror and scowl. I quickly brush my teeth and run out of the bathroom.

I really didn't understand why I had to go all the way to the school and then come right back. I dash out of my room and into the kitchen where I grab toast that has Nutella already on it and make a move for the door but a hand on the hood of my hoodie.

"Where do you think you are going, mister?" Tony questions and I sigh.

"I have to get to school," I say in a sassy tone.

"Not without this," Tony says handing me my permission slip and I sigh.

"Thank's, Tony," I say taking the slip.

I walk out of the kitchen and into the elevator and told FRIDAY to go to the ground floor. Once the elevator stops and the doors open I sprint out of there as fast as my legs will carry me. I sprint all the way to school and am barely out of breath once I jump on the waiting bus.

"Mr. Parker, this is one of your finer calls," Ms. Casterton says with eyebrows raised. 

"I'm sorry that I am late. My alarm didn't want to wake me up," I say and give a small laugh.

"Go sit down," Ms. Casterton orders and I go sit down next to Ned with MJ on the other side of the aisle.

"You cut that pretty close loser," MJ points out looking up from her book for a second and then going back to it after talking.

"Where were you this morning? I mean you are always a bit late but this was cutting it a bit close," Ned points out and I sigh.

"I threw my alarm at the wall and went back to sleep. FRIDAY woke me up at 7:20 and then Tony stopped me to make sure I get the slip so I don't have a chance to miss this," I grumble sinking lower in my seat with my arms crossed. 

Ned bursts out laughing and I look over and see MJ smiling which is basically laughing on the floor for her. I grumble some more and pop in my earbuds to Hamilton. I close my eyes and let my self drift off to sleep.

I wake up with Ned shaking me and I pop out my earbuds and listen to Ned rambling about how we really get to meet the Avengers even when he as met every single one of them before but his argument to that is that he's never meet more than two or three at the same time due to missions when he is over.

After about five minutes of Ned talking with me nodding every now and then, we pull up to SI and all start getting off the bus. Our teachers go over basic field trip rules before we go into the building and I roll my eyes. 

I feel the sounds becoming too loud and I knew I would slip into a level two overload if I don't put my hearing aids back in but without music so I can still hear the world around me as if I was a normal human.

"Hey Penis, what's up with the hearing aids? You so stupid you can't even hear?" Flash questions and I sigh.

"Flash, needing hearing aids doesn't mean you are stupid, it means your ears don't work in the right way and you need help to hear," I say and bite my lip, I should have kept my mouth shut.

"You don't get to talk to me that way," Flash snarles and punches my stomach and rips out my earbuds and smashes them beneath his foot on the ground. 

I clench my fist, trying not to punch Flash for that and possibly making me go into an overload. I take a deep breath as Flash makes his way to the front of the crowd and the teachers are none the wiser, not that they would do anything if they saw anything.

Once Flash can't see me I smile and shake my head and pick up the broken bits of my hearing aids. 

"Is he stupid?" MJ asks and I shrug.

"I dunno, but if he thinks that you need hearing aids because your to stupid to hear, he's the stupid one," Ned says and I laugh.

"Student's we are going in the building now!" Ms. Casterton yells out and looks at us particularly. 

The three of us trail after our class, laughing about how their faces changed as we walked in the building. 

In their defense, the pure white floor, large towering walls, and gold edging on almost everything is quite impressive. The whole class along with the two teachers walk up to the reception desk and the two teachers start talking to the receptionist about the tour we will be going on and the woman whose name is Sally smiles and nods and says that our tour guide is standing by the elevators and I turn to see none other then........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Natasha fliping Romanova.