Gordon Ramsey

So I'm late. I have a good reason to be though. I've been sick the last few days and haven't been motivated to write. I forgot to update on Wednesday. Have you ever been sick and you can't think right? That was me, I decided it would be a good idea to put orange juice in the cups cabinet instead of the fridge so my brain is not working. I'm sorry to kkrgirlz that I couldn't get part two of Hearing Aids up and as soon as it's finished I will update with it.

Let's just say challenging Mr. Stark to a food war was probably the worst and best thing I've ever done. I should probably back up and explain why we are even in this situation in the first place.

I was watching Food Wars in the living room for the seventh time and Mr. Stark walked in when I was yelling at the TV saying that the eggs will deflate and he raised an eyebrow.

"Whatcha doing Pete?" He questions coming to sit down next to me.

"Watching anime," Is my simple answer.

"Why are you yelling at the TV and why are they cooking?" Mr. Stark questions and my eyes go wide.

"You don't know Food Wars?" I question almost fearing the answer.

"No, why would I?" Mr. Stark questions back and I launch into a two-hour explanation of what Food Wars are and then that lead into anime and so on.

By the end, Mr. Stark was smiling and had his phone out.

"Mr. Stark, why are you looking at me like that?" I question with eyebrows raised.

"You told me that you learned how to cook from the show right?" He questions and I nod.

"Yeah, I've only watched it a thousand times and decided to try some of the stuff out, decided I loved it and then kept on cooking with it," I say wondering why Mr. Stark was asking this.

"I have a surprise for you for tomorrow after school," Mr. Stark says and I can tell by the tone of his voice that it's something I really will love.

"Wha? You know what, never mind," I say and shake my head.

The last time Mr. Stark did something like he took me to London because I was telling him how I wanted to see Big Ben and the royal palace. That was the trip of the lifetime and it was even better because MJ, Ned and Aunt May was with us.

"You want to watch this together?" Mr. Stark questions and I nod eagerly.

For the rest of the night, we sit on the couch and watch Food Wars with grins on both of our faces. Me because Mr. Stark seems interested in something I like that's other than science and Mr. Stark because of what is going to happen tomorrow.

****TimeSkip to last class of the day in Peters class*******

I tapped my foot on the floor and clicked my pen at the same time in inappetence for the last bell to ring. I had been suffering through seven more classes before this and the waiting was driving me batty.

Mr. Stark told me to come to the tower right after school with Happy and he has guests so I couldn't revile anything about me being Spider-man and I was wondering who these guests are. Most of the people Mr. Stark actually invite the tower by his own choice knew about me so this was strange.

I jump out of my seat the moment the bell rings and am out of the class before anyone else get's out of their seat. I sprint down the halls and to my locker where I grab my backpack and stuff my stuff from my last class in and swing it over my shoulder and run out of the front doors.

I run down the steps and run over to Happy's car where he is standing and wave to him and feel the stare of my classmates.

"Hey Hap," I say and Happy smiles and nods.