Becoming an intern (Part One)

So, I see that a lot of people want the My Hero Academia oneshot so I will be rewriting it. Also, I am updating, yay me! Here is this chapter that is one of a two-part(?) series.

Where Peter Parker, there is no Spider-Man right now, gets a stark internship after one of the interns sees his science fair project. 

***************

I'm excited! I've been granted an interview to be a stark intern and I would be the youngest intern ever if I was accepted. Another one of the interns at Stark Industry's saw my end of year science fair project and thought I would make a good intern.

I'm really surprised that I was offered it in the first place because I didn't even win the science fair ( something about it being to complicated to understand) but I still got offered a position.

"Peter! Are you ready?" Aunt May yells from the kitchen.

"Yup! Amoosst doone!" I yell back with my toothbrush in my hand.

I spit out the toothpaste in the sink and rinse my brush out while trying to tame my wild brown curls.

"You need to hurry up!" Aunt May yells and I run out of the bathroom while trying to tie my tie.

"Let me help," Aunt May says and finishes tying it for me.

I was wearing dress pants, a light blue button-down dress shirt, and black tie. I was told to dress up nicely so I grabbed the nicest thing I had.

"You should tuck in your shirt Aunt May says and I roll my eyes.

"It looks weird," I say and it's Aunt Mays turn to roll her eyes.

"Just remember to be safe," Aunt May says with a peck on my cheek.

"Will do," I say and walk into the kitchen to find a food pouch with something to tide me until lunchtime.

After a few mishaps while tinkering that may or may not have ended in small explosions because of spilled food, Aunt May and I decided that we needed a different way for me to eat while tinkering so after learning about food pouches for adults, we started pureeing my food and packaging it ourselves into squeeze pouches. There haven't been any mishaps since so it seemed to work.

I reach into the fridge and pull out five squeeze pouches of food and put them in my backpack. I also grab a bunch of high calories and protein bars. I turn around and Aunt May is smiling at me.

"You've got this, Pete. You are the smartest person I know," Aunt May says and I smile.

"Ok, yeah. I've got this," I say and jump up and down while shaking my hands.

"Now go, or you'll be late!" Aunt May says and gives me a small shove towards the door.

I pull on my nice shoes as I stumble out the door and run down the apartment stairs and down to the street. I take off running down the street and end up running out into the street. I hear a car honk and feel the tap of a bumper on my legs and I freeze when I see a very expensive car nearly hit me. I wave and take off running again.

It's ten minutes of running before I see Stark tower come into view. I grin as I look at the building in the morning light and hurry inside. Inside, the lobby is full of college-aged kids and I suddenly feel self-conscious. I was by far the youngest person in this building.

I wade through the crowd of people until I am at the front desk standing in front of a nice looking lady. I wait for about thirty seconds and she doesn't seem to notice me.

"Um, excuse me?" I ask and fight to keep a tremble out of my voice.

"Oh! Hello!" The woman says cheerfully and her voice sounds bubbly.