The video

Kind of cheesy but I really like it.

I was annoyed. We were just about to start the first experiment of the semester for science when we were called into the gym for an assembly. It was unplanned and unexpected, maybe it was intended for it to be like that and maybe they just wanted to annoy us all.

We all filed into the gym with Ned sitting on one side of me and MJ on the other. I lean back on the wall and close my eyes.

"What do you think they are going to do?" I ask with eyes still closed.

"Probably something about drugs or something," MJ says and I can tell Ned nods.

"Student's we are sorry to pull you away from learning but we have a surprise for you all! You will get to be able to see Ready Player One for today," Principal Morita says and I sigh. (Just go with it for the story, please?)

The movie starts playing and I keep my eyes closed as I was tired and didn't feel like watching it again. That is until a crackling filled the room soon replaced with a deep voice that was computer generated.

"Hello, Students of Midtown High. I'm sorry for the interruption but you are going to want to see this," The voice says and my eyes snap open.

Instead of the movie on the screen, it is black. White words start to come into focus and I feel my stomach lurching.

(Italic are what is happening in the video. Bold Italics are Tony narrating)

The words, For Peter Parker, the best kid I know from Tony Stark, appears in white writing. The black screen with white writing is replaced by me as Spider-man stopping a bank robbery. I am fighting while getting hit but I don't falter.

"You always did what you could. You jumped into danger without a second thought for your own safty. And when your safity was threatened? You kept going," Tony says and the scene is replaced by me as Spider-man getting shot.

I put webbing onto the bleeding to stop it and take the gun out of the mugger's hands and web him up. I turn to a scared woman and hand her a purse. She takes it and runs away with a smile on her face.

"You sacrificed your time, your sleep, and your safety. You gave everything just to help others," Tony says and the sense change again.

I am swinging towards the donut ship once it touched down. It showed me fighting the children of Thanos. It shows me getting knocked down and punch but getting up again. It quickly changed again to me clinging to the side of the ship as it speeds up and into space.

"You went up into space to follow me. You knew you wouldn't be coming back and yet you went anyways. You tried so hard to help everyone," Tony says and it shows us fighting on Titan.

I am going through one portal to the other while hitting and distracting Thanos as he tries to fight. I am slammed into the ground and don't get up for a second. I am trying to pull the gauntlet off of Thanos and almost get it off. I am grabbing everyone and webbing them up as the planet crashes to keep them safe.

"I tried to protect you, To keep you safe," Tony says again and the video cuts to the iron-spider forming around me and Tony taking a hit meant for me that would have killed me otherwise. It also showed him pulling me out of the pond and helping with the ferry.

"But I failed. I let you get hurt, I let you fade away,"

This time it was me being trapped under the warehouse and beaten up on the roller coaster after the fight with Vulture. It changes back to Titan and I am fading away.

"Please NO! Don't let me go, don't make me go Mr. Stark!" I am crying and Tony is holding me.

"I thought I lost you. I thought I lost one of the only good things in my life. I fell apart at the seams," Tony says and it switches to him locked in his lab drinking alone in the dark.

"You have everything it takes to become a hero. You ARE a hero," Tony says and again it shows me stopping petty thefts and stopping crime.

"I never said this but you were like a son to me,"

It shows the two of us working in the lab side by side laughing. It shows us sitting on the couch eating ice cream with me crying.

I remember that day, the day May kicked me out.

I was cooking in the kitchen with Tony and we all were covered in flour and other ingredients and arguing.

"You didn't put the lid on the blender!" I yell joking and he scoffs with a smile.

"You didn't tell me to!" Tony retorts back.

"Because I thought you were smart enough to put the lid on!" I say and we both burst out laughing.

"Even when things got bad you put it aside and kept going,"

It showed a bunch of clips about me getting hurt. Getting stabbed, shot, punched, knocked down. Every time I was hit I stood back up and kept going.

"You are the brightest person I know, always making a star wars reference or joke,"

"Have you ever seen that really old movie? The one with the ice planet?" I yell to Mr. Stark and he understands. We web Ant-man and he goes down.

"Wanna hear a joke about paper? Wait, it's tearable," I joke holding a stack of paper and Tony laughs.

"You saved me and countless others,"

It shows me working in the lab with Tony, cooking with Tony, saving people from getting hit by cars, and stopping muggings.

"You are a hero,"

More clips of me helping people.

"An Avenger,"

It showed Tony dubbing me an Avenger on the ship

"A genius,"

It showed me winning the science fair two months ago.

"And a Son,"

Me and Tony together doing stuff in the lab. Watching food wars together. Doing the Food War. Watching movies. Even Tony lecturing me after the ferry.

The screen cuts to black again and the video is over.

The room is filled with silence except for some sniffles here and there. I look around and see almost everyone with tears in their eyes and looking at me. I wasn't much better with tears threatening to slip out of my eyes.

"M-Mr. Parker," Principle Morita says stunned.

"Parker?" Flash questions turning to me.

"Suprise?" I ask and everyone laughs oddly.

It may not have been how I wanted it to happen but my identity was out. I hear a faint noise and immediately recognize it as Mr. Starks thrusters. The gym door opens and Mr. Stark flies in.

"Peter!" He yells and I bolt to him.

"Thank you," I whisper once I am hugging him and he hugs back.

"I'm so sorry that someone found that," Mr. Stark says and I laugh.

"It takes one more thing to do off the list," I say and now it's Mr. Stark's turn to laugh.

"Should we head home?" He asks and I nod.

"Sounds good,"

We go home and watch a marathon of Disney movies, sure my identity was out but it didn't matter, I had Mr. Stark.