Stuck

I had no clue what went wrong. The last thing I remember is Dr. Strange telling me that we were going home now and that Thanos had been defeated and then this. Not home, not the tower, and not Titan.

I look around the bare steel room I am in and try to sit up from the bed I was chained to with my suit still on but the face mask was missing which made me panic. I tug at the handcuffs and they snap easily.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stumble slightly when I first stand. From what I can tell, I'm a prisoner in a place I know nothing about and that was going to change.

I walk over to, you guessed it, a steel door. I try opening but find that it's locked and the handle won't even move. I size it up for a second and tap on it, about two inches thick, no problem.

I back away from the door a bit and then roundhouse kick it. It flys away my foot and crashed into the hallway wall. The moment I kick it off its hinges, a loud siren starts blaring along with a robotic voice repeating 'escaped prisoner' over and over again while red lights flash.

The sound of the lights and voice combined with the red flashing lights were murder on my senses and made me sick to my stomach but I had to put that aside, I had to get back to Mr. Stark.

"Stop right there!" A female voice yells and I turned to see a white girl with blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail while wearing a green tank top, brown leather jacket, cargo pants, and black combat boots.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I ask and she seems surprised by my questions.

"I could ask you the same. Why are you here?" The girl asks again and I cock my head to the side.

"I was hoping you could tell me that, I don't even know where here is," I say.

"You're at mount justice," The girl says and I frown.

"Mount Justice? What or where is that?" I ask.

"It's the base for the Young Justice League," The girls says and I am even more confused.

"Young Justice League? What are they?" I ask and the girl frowns at me.

"They are the next generation of the Justice League," The girl says and I narrow my eyes.

"Justice League? Are they a branch of HYDRA?" I ask and the girl looks as if I just grew three heads.

"You don't know who the Justice League are?" The girl asks and I nod.

"Where are we? Do you have any other Avengers prisoners here?" I ask and jump onto the ceiling.

"Avengers? Who are they? Are you one of them?" The girl asks and I slowly lower myself.

"You have no clue who I am talking about, do you?" I ask and the girl nods.

"And you have no clue what I am talking about, do you?" The girl says and I nod as well.

"How about Tony Stark?" I ask and the girl shakes her head.

"Bruce Wayne?" The girl asks and I shake my head.

"So, I must have gone into another universe, Dr. Strange told me that that might happen," I mumble to myself.

"What are you talking about?" The girl asks and I flush at not remembering to tell her.

"Oh, I died and then went into a stone, when I came back from the stone, I must have come into this universe instead of my own," I say and the girl looks at me as if I am crazy, not that she stopped.