Hurt (Part two)

I dart down the hall and into the first classroom I see. I slam the door behind me and go and sit behind the teacher's desk so if anyone came in, they wouldn't see me.

I fold my legs up and wrap my arms around them. I was shaking and my breathing was all over the place. I put my forehead on my knees and hands in my hair. It was too much. I thought that it was a joke, something to make me panic slightly for hacking into his company but this is different.

I hear the door open and tense. I hear footsteps walk in and a sigh.

"Kid, I didn't mean to freak you out back there," I hear Dr. Starks voice say and I tense up even more.

I can't even move I'm shaking so much. I thought I was over everything, I haven't had a panic attack in about a month. Turns out I was just bottling it all up.

"Kid? F*ck," Dr. Stark says and I hear him look over the desk.

"Hey, you need to calm down or you are going to pass out," Dr. Stark says and I shake my head.

"N-no, h-have to fight," I stutter out and fight to stand.

"No, you need to take deep breaths and calm down," Dr. Stark says and forces me to sit back down.

I follow his directions and feel myself starting to calm down.

"I'm sorry I made you freak out," Dr. Stark says and I shake my head.

"It was my fault, I got caught up in bad memories," I say and stand shakily.

"You were saying he's back. What were you talking about?" Dr. Stark asks and I frown.

"Uh, I was part of the half of the universe that was snapped," I say and hope that I convince him and it seems to work.

"Oh, since you seemed to kind of freak out in there, the school is asking you to go home early," Dr. Stark says and I cock my head in confusion.

"Really? They only let you go home if someone's dead or your puking up your guts," I say and Dr. Stark seems surprised.

"Tough school," He says and I shrug.

"Eh. Thanks for coming after me," I say and flush at the thought my idol had to chase me down and then help me out of a panic attack.

"Don't sweat it kid. Your going to need to pack and get everything in order. You don't need to pack any clothes but you can. I'll email you what you would need and how the summer is going to work," Dr. Stark says and I say there stunned.

"You still want me to come? After seeing me freak out?" I ask and Dr. Stark nods.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? We all freak out some times," Dr. Stark says and I nod shakily.

"T-thanks for calming me down Dr. Stark," I say and stand up.

"No problem kid but you may want to talk to someone," Dr. Stark says and I can feel the color drain out of my face, talking to people didn't really make things better in my experience.

"S-sure," I say and nearly run out the door without saying goodbye.

I momentarily worry about not saying goodbye to Dr. Stark but decide I have to worry about how the matron of the orphanage will react. I sprint to my locker and gather my stuff. I then run out of the school and then to the orphanage.

I sneak into the house hoping not to bother anyone but that plan soon goes down the drain.

"Whaada you dooin herrre?" Cynthia the matron's voice slurs and I wince.

"I was sent home from school to pack for the summer," I say and Cynthia grunts.

"Good, you can finally stop freeloading. Make sure to make this month's meals before you leave," Cynthia says and goes back to drinking whiskey out of the bottle while watching soap opera's.