The sun will shine on us again (Part One)

A few of you have commented on how much you like Peter Lokison one-shots and how few of them there are. So I decided to make some more. Comment if you want even more as I would defiantly be interested in writing more. Late at night but still on the promised day!

********************************************

I was in a lot of pain and some of it was my fault. Me being an idiot, though they could take down a drug ring. Turns out even if you have superpowers, you are not a match for fifty guys with automatic guns.

I had been shot seven times and I'm pretty sure I have a concussion as I swear a man just appeared next to me in a flash of green light. He was dressed in worn jeans and a faded red shirt with converses.

"Let's get you out here," The man says and grabs my should and then I am flashing out of there.

My world goes funky for a while and then I land onto a soft surface. I look around and see that I am in some kind of bedroom. The room looks kind of crapy with the plaster on the wall craking and water stains on the ceiling.

The man peels my mask off and stills for a second to stare at my face, but then continues to peel the rest of the suit off. His eyes widen even more when he sees my scared body along with my injuries.

"What have they done to you?" He asks but it's more to himself.

I just let out a soft grunt. I would be embarrassed and freaking that he could see me, but I was in too much pain and suffering from too much blood loss to care at this point. The man places his hands over two of the bullet wounds and a green light starts shinning from his palms.

A searing pain, worse than the shots courses through my body and I scream as I feel the bullet rising through bone, muscle and skin. He repeats this on the other six wounds. He looks back down at me and seems really worried.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this," He says and a knife appears in a flash of green light in his hand.

Thinking that he was going to kill me, I start flopping around on the bed trying to get away from him. That is until soft ropes wrap around me and tie me down onto the bed. I start freaking out even more.

Until he sliced his own right forearm about three inches long in between his wrist and elbow on the underside of his arm. He then reaches for my arm and makes a matching cut and I am surprised that it doesn't hurt at all. 

He presses his bleeding arm to mine and I start thinking how my body will react and if we have the same blood type. Instead of just bleeding together, a bright green light flashes on both of our arms and a searing pain wraps around my arm where the cut is.

Once the light fades, I am left staring at both of our arms where a nordic looking tattoo wraps around my forearm. It was a band that went around my arm that was as wide as the cut the man gave me before. The band looked like it was braided or woven with a deep green ink in a very intricate design. It was beautiful.

I was so distracted by the tattoo that I didn't notice my body already healing from the wounds, way faster then it would normally. The man lets me go once he realizes I am healing and I am no longer trying to getaway.

I look over him again and notice he has a matching tattoo to mine on his forearm. I continue to look him over and something flashes in my mind. 

I am standing and holding a man's hand, everything around us is tinted gold and fuzzy, like a memory. I look up and over to see the man who saved me holding my hand but he was younger and my hand looked tiny in his. We were walking down some kind of hall that was gold and had high domed ceilings. 

"Daddy daddy! Come on!" A little boy's voice says and I faintly remember it as mine when I was younger.

"Peta, calm down! The festival is still going to be there when we get there," The a man says and I recognize the voice from the man that saved me.

"But I wanna get there now!" I hear myself says and start tugging on the man's hand.

"Alright alright," The man says and picks little me up.

There is a flash of green light and the memory fades out of my mind. I am left staring at the man who I now remember as Loki, the Norse god of trickery and lies.

"Why did you save me? And why did I just have a memory of both of us when I was little and why did I call you dad?" I ask and Loki stares at me dumbfounded.

 "You remember?" He asks and I narrow my eyes at him.

"No, I don't remember everything. I just remember being in a hall with a younger you trying to get to some festival and you calling me Peta," I say and Loki sighs. 

"I knew that you would start to remember when you saw me, but I had to save you. The moment I saw you as the spider, I knew it was you, Peta," Loki says and I frown.

"Who are you? Who are you to me?" I ask wanting to know if he will tell the truth and if he will tell me how I remember him. The ropes still wrapped around me disappear and the man leans back.

"My name is Loki Odinson and I am your father," He says and I can't help but smile.

"Star Wars?" I ask and Loki laughs.

"Yes, I did notice your love for that movie saga," Loki says and I frown.

"How? What about my name being Parker? What about my mom and dad?" I ask and Loki winces.

"I gave you to them when you were six and implanted false memories of your life with them and them having you. They died three months after I gave you to them and you were taken in by Mr. Parker's older brother. You have been with his wife since his death," Loki says and I nod.

"Can you give us back our memories? Will you?" I ask and the man sighs.

"Do you want that? I left you and you don't even know me. I can make it so you forget all about this, you'll still have the tattoo but you won't remember any of this," Loki says and I am about to open my mouth when I remember something.

Little me is standing next to Loki and when I look around I am outside Uncle Ben's and Aunt May's first apartment. I'm crying and Loki leans down and hugs me.

"It's ok baby, the sun will shine on us again," Loki says and kisses my head and the memory fades out again.

"The sun will shine on us again, you said that to me outside of Uncle Ben's and Aunt May's apartment," I say and Loki nods.

"You started remembering me," Loki says and I swallow.

"I want to remember you," I say thickly and Loki nods.

"You'll remember everything at once, you may pass out," Loki says and I nod.

Why I was trusting this man, I don't know. I don't know him and the only thing I know is that I was in a gold hall with him calling him daddy and outside Ben, and May's apartment. But something made me feel like I could trust him. Don't get me wrong. I know who he really is and I know what he's done. But something never felt right about that. When he was in my memory, he had green eyes. In all of the SHIELD footage of him, his eyes are blue. Just like Clint Bartons when he was controlled by the scepter.

With all of these thoughts swearing in my head, I miss Loki putting his hands on my temples. I am only brought back into the present moment when a flash of green light and piercing pain hits me. 

And then everything thing starts flashing. Memories of the two of us sitting on a balcony outlooking a beautiful city, playing in a stream and splashing each other, sitting at a long table eating a feast with other people, one of them is Thor. Faster and faster the memories come.

I feel my eyes roll back into my head and I fall back onto the bed. Faster and faster they came. Everything swirling around in my head. Knowing memories were fake and getting new ones was too much. Eventually, everything goes dark.