First Son

I am so so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. There has been a lot going on recently in my life and I haven't been coping well. My parents are going through a divorce, my dad is a narcosis alcoholic, I found out that he purposely made me feel crazy and like I was making things up in my mind when I thought he was drinking when he was supposed to be sober, turns out he really was drinking, he made me lie about it to my mom and pretty much said their divorce would be my fault if I did tell her, shamed me for 'pretending' to be sick and didn't believe me when I ran out of class throwing up when the school NURSE said I was sick, two days later I visited the ER (for being sick). There have also been some other stuff going on but in case my dad reads this, I don't want him reading about it. Again, I'm sorry I didn't update in a while.

This is part two of Another Mr. President.

"I can handle myself!" I yell and wave my hands around.

"No, you can't! If I remember correctly, you ended up taking eight bullets when I first met you!" Dad yells back and I slam my hand down onto the back of a chair and break it.

"Oh please, you would have been shot otherwise and you didn't have super-healing abilities to let you survive!" I yell again.

"So you forgot about being trapped under a building because you had to go chance after a supervillain? Or how you are still not trusting people after the Mysterio incident?" Dad asks and I sputter.

"If you remember, those were the two times I allowed you to give me bodyguards and they blew it!" I yell even louder.

"They saw you were in a dangerous situation ad tried to get you out!" Dad yells back, just as loud.

"I'm a superhero! Of course I'll be in dangerous situations!" I yell and want to smash something else.

"Well then maybe you should t be a hero!" Dad tells and I step back.

"You don't get to decide that. I agreed for you to adopt me and to live with you as long as let me do what I was doing. I agreed with everything, I put up with the cameras, with the people following me, new city, actually going to high school, I stopped hacking into places, I did everything without complaint. As long as you let me do this and now you aren't. I can give a lot up, but not this," I say and Dad just looks at me.

"Fine, we made a deal. I want you to do less dangerous patrols for now. I have an idea that you may just agree to," he says and I sigh.

"No more agents or military, no Navy, no airforce, no marines, no army,  no secret service, no CIA, FBI, or NSA. None of them are able to keep up with me and even if they could, they couldn't protect themselves against the powered people I fight," I say sternly and he nods.

"No agents," I repeat and walk out of the kitchen.

I don't know what he was thinking. I don't know of anyone who would be able to protect me who wasn't any of the above. I just don't know who he could hire that would actually be able to protect me to the level of what dad would want AND meet my criteria.

But then again, he was the president and had a shit ton of resources at his fingertips so you never know.

**************************************

Turns out he seemed to have everything planned out. By the time dinner rolled around, he was calling me back into his office.

"Don't try sticking me with someone who can't take care of themselves and who will get hurt," I say first thing.

"Oh, thanks baby boy but I know how not to get hurt," a voice says and I startle does much that I end up jumping a good three feet into the air.

"What the hell!?" I yell while looking over to my left where the voice came from.