Magic (part one of three parts)

I was always watching Wanda, Strange and Loki practice their magic. Ever since I could remember I wanted to be a magician and be able to do amazing things like create portals and levitate things.

Too bad I was bit by a radioactive spider and not somehow be able to use magic. I walk into the kitchen and see Dr. Strange sitting at the table drinking some tea and reading a very old looking book. I walk over to the fridge and grab an apple out of it and start throwing it up in the air.

I watched as it went higher and higher and got an idea. I quickly catch the apple before it hits the ground and set it back in the fridge. Dr. Strange didn't seem to notice me so far so I assume he wouldn't notice me for awhile.

I start climbing up the wall next to the fridge and over the ceiling and take a pertch above Dr. Strange and start trying to read what he was reading. I lean closer so to speak and start to fall down on top of Dr. Strange.

I let out a yelp of surprise as I fall down and Dr. Strange lets out a yell of surprise as I land partly on him and partly on the table. I groan and get off Dr. Strange who fell to the floor and I help him up.

"Peter what on earth are you doing?" Dr. Strange asks straightening his clothes since his clock was already straightening its self out and waving its ends angerly.

"I was trying to read your book," I say and look down at my feet in shame.

"And why are you spying on me? Why not just ask what I was reading?" Dr. Strange questions and I shuffle from foot to foot.

"I wasn't only just wanting to figure out what you were reading. I was trying to do magic like you do," I say and look up to see Dr. Strange with a odd look on his face.

"You were trying to learn magic by looking over my shoulder?" Dr. Strange asks and I nod.

"I'm really sorry Dr. Strange. I just wanted to see what you do and see if I can try to do magic," I say looking down at my feet in shame.

"Why didn't you just ask?" Dr. Strange question and I look up.

"I didn't think that I could actually preform any kind of magic and I didn't want you or anyone else seeing me make a fool of myself," I say and look down at my feet as my cheeks grow red.

I was expecting to have Dr. Strange start telling me that I was right and laugh at me and he did half of that. He laughed but it didn't seem in a cruel way and it didn't seem detected at me in a negative way.

"Peter all you had to do was ask. If it's ok with Mr. Stark I can take you to Kamar-Taj with me to learn the mystic arts since it's the summer. And for the whole 'I don't want to make a fool of myself' thing, don't. When I was first learning there I was just waving my hands around and I felt like a fool, so you will be fine. Plus you saved my life in the donut ship," Dr. Strange says with a smile.

"Plus I've been looking for a student of my own and you would be a very good start," Dr. Strange says with a true smile.

"You would really do that!?" I question and Dr. Strange nods and I grin.

"Thank you so much!" I yell and crush Dr. Strange in a hug.

Dr. Strange chuckles and pats my back. I let go of him and step away and grin.

"Should go talk to your father about you leaving," Dr. Strange says and I stiffen.

"Are you talking about Mr. Stark?" I question and Dr. Strange nods and I laugh.

"Mr. Stark isn't my dad, I mean I see him as one but he probably doesn't see me the same way. Uh, Mr. Stark is just watching me because my aunt May in on a cruise for the whole summer," I say in a rush.

"Oh, then i need to ask both of them if you can leave with me," Dr. Strange says and I nod.

"Make sure to ask Mr. Stark out while your at it!" I yell out after Dr. Strange as he walks away and when I say that Dr. Strange yells and pick up his pace, trying to not show the hint of red on his cheeks that I can clearly see.

I smile to myself and grab the apple I was going to eat before all this started and sit down on the living room couch and start Food Wars up while waiting for an answer if I could go to to Kaman-Taj.

************

I look over to where foot steps are coming into the living room and see Dr. Strange and Mr. Stark with sad looks on their faces and I know I probably won't be going anywhere.

"We have some news for you," Dr. Strange says in a sad voice.

"I guess that I can't go?" I question playing with my hands.

"It's not that exactly, it's just that you phone bill is going to go through the roof when you call both me and your aunt everyday from Kaman-Taj!" Mr. Stark yells and I jump up in excitement.

"Really!? I can go!?" I yell and they both nod.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!" I yell as I jump up and down.

"Calm down or your going to give yourself a heart attack!" Mr. Stark yell while laughing.

"Peter go pack anything personal you need but don't bring any clothes since there are special clothes you have to wear," Dr. Strange orders and I nod.

"Alright," I say excitedly and rush out of the room.

I run to my own room and grab my backpack. I start shoving photos of the Avengers and my family. I grab action figurines of the Avengers and put them in my pack pack.

I grab some complicated math work books and put them in as well. Who knows how long I'll be there? Last I grab my phone, wallet, and computer that can either be a computer or tablet.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and run back out of my room and back into the living room where Dr. Strange is waiting along with the rest of the Avengers.

"So your leaving the old people behind are you?" Clint jokes and I smile.

"It's not forever," I reply and everyone smiles.

"But what if it is forever? I mean Dr. Strange planed on only being there for a bit and then leaving and becoming a surgeon again and he's still there. I don't want to lose another brother," Wanda cries and I go up and hug her.

"You are not going to lose me, any of you. I mean I still have to go to school in the fall right?" I question making everyone laugh.

"We should get going Peter," Dr. Strange says and I nod.

Dr. Strange creates a portal and walks through.

"Bye guys," I say with a small smile and I am crushed by everyone hugging me at once.

I laugh as everyone setups away a and I wave and walk through the portal.