My hero Academia (falling apart part 2)

Part two to Falling Apart.

I may turn this into a series of one-shots where he goes to other universes I feel like writing.

I also think I am pretty bad at fight scenes so if it's bad so let me know how it is and I would love to know how you think it could be better.

*****************

I wake up with a pounding headache and feeling like I was blown up. I think back to the last thing I do remember and realize I was blown up. I remember my talk with Pepper and then the lab blowing up with the power of the arc reactor.

My eyes are closed but I could feel that I was on something soft, like a bed. I groan softly and move around slightly. Even that made me want to be back asleep.

"I think he's waking up!" A loud bubbly female voice says and I wince.

"Don't crowd around him! You must stand back at least five feet to be respectful!" A very stiff sounding male voice says and I wince at the volume.

"Not so loud," I groan out.

"Shhhh Iida, you don't know if he has a senses quirk with his ears and all," An almost nerdy male voice says.

"Oi, shut up all of you bastards!" A very angry male voice and it sounds as if I can hear an explosion.

"Bakugou, you're the loud one," An almost board male voice says.

I decide I've had enough of not being able to see and I open my eyes. Only to be met with the stranges assortment of people. There's a short kid with freckles and green hair, there's a taller kid with half of his hair white and half of it red with a scar over his left eyes with the red hair, there's a girl with a sort of bob that is longer in the front, there's a boy with spikey blonde hair that looks really angry, and there's a boy with black hair who is really tall all standing around the bed I was in. They seemed to be around the same age I am.

All of the boys are wearing dark green pants with a white dress shirt and red tie with some kind of a grey blazer with two lighter green stripes on the top of the lapels and the end of the sleeves. The girl was wearing the same except for a short skirt with tights.

"What in the world is going on?" I ask trying to sit up.

I know I wouldn't trust them anyways but I wanted to see what they claim is going on.

The girl helps me sit up and I notice that I am blue and I am also shirtless with bandages wrapped around my torso and chest.

Crap.

It takes me another second to realize they don't seem bothered that my frost giant side is showing.

"You're not afraid of me?" I ask confused as I look between the five people hovering around the bed I was in. I also notice I am in a simple room with a desk, dresser window, and bed that I was in but it could easily be an illusion, like when Steve Rogers first woke up.

The five of them look to each other with confusion on their faces and look back to me. I instantly go on guard and don't plan on dropping it.

"Why would we be afraid of you?" The gree haired boy asks and I realize this is the nerdy sounding voice.

"I'm blue and I have red eyes," I say and the girl laughs.

"And don't forget the cat tail and ears," She says and I feel my head and sure enough, I have cat ears.

"Sorry," I say and will my skin back to a normal human color along with the tail and ears disappearing, still on guard.

"Wow! How'd you do that?" Green Haired boy asks and I raise my eyebrows.