No Phone's in Class

For 100k!

Someone wanted to to do the schools reaction to cop wade being Peters boyfriend so I combined that with this.

I love Mrs. Webbers class. She was so funny and always told us to call her Maddie. She was really short but she more than made up for it in her sass. She would always call this kid Mac Goldie Locks who was always making something with paper clips and for some reason call a kid named Jack soldier. I really didn't understand the names but it was funny as Thor when she addressed them.

"Parker!" She yells and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Yes, ma'am?" I ask she sighs.

"What is it and kids now and days? It's Maddie. And by the way, your phone keeps chiming, you know the rules," Mrs. Webber ays and I wince as it chimes again.

I dig my phone out of my pocket, unlock it, and hand it over to Mrs. Webber. She looks over the texts and her eyes widen as she reads my texts.

"Hawkman: Peter, when are you coming over?

Tincan: You working in the labs with me today?

MamaSpider: We training today? Tony wants you in the lab but your combat skills could use some work

BirdBrain: Sam covered your room in glitter!" Mrs. Webber reads off and I shrink down in my seat as my phone chimes twice again.

"OldMan1: CAN YOU SEE THIS! Natasha said you would, things were so much easier in the 1940s

OldMan2: Peter? Is this you? Can you see me?" Mrs. Webber reads off again and she is laughing

"Peter? Who is messaging you?" Mrs. Webber asks but my phone charms again.

"MamaSpider: Clint filled your room with glitter, not Sam. By the way, vision wants to know what you want for dinner. Also, I am teaching the hundred-year-old men how to use a phone so be aware," Mrs. Webber says reading my newest text.

"Look at pitiful Peter! Making up lies about the Avengers texting him!" Flash yells and Mrs. Webber glares at him.

"That enough Eugen!" Mrs. Webber snaps then turns back to me.

"Judging by these pictures, Peter really knows them," Mrs. Webber says turning my phone and you can see Steve and Bucky tried to send a bunch of photos, all with me in them along with the rest of the Avengers and my phone chimes again.

"TinCan: We have a mission in China so you are going to be on your own for tonight. Your mom is going to call you to talk," Mrs. Webber reads out and two seconds later my phone rings and Mrs. Webber answers on speakerphone.

"Привет, Питер, я знаю, что ты сейчас в школе, но я хочу позвонить и сообщить, что мне нужно отправиться на миссию с остальной командой (Hey Peter, I know that you are in school right now but I want to call and let you know that I have to go on a mission with the rest of the team)" Mom says in Russian and Mrs. Webber turns to me for a translation and I give it.

"Mom, can you please speak English?" I ask and hear a sigh on the other end.

"Питер, ты знаешь мои правила. Вам нужно поработать над русским языком, и мы договорились, что если мы говорим по-английски лично, то это русский по телефону, (Peter, you know my rules. You need to work on your Russian and we agreed that if we spoke English in person then it's Russian on the phone,)" Mom says and I sigh and rub my forhead and translate it for Mrs. Webber.

"Хорошо, мама. Итак, вы собираетесь на миссию? (Ok ok, mama. So you are going on a mission?)" I ask and translate it into English afterward.

"Да, это в Китае. Мы уйдем на две недели, так что вы ненадолго останетесь одни. Хилл будет проверять вас каждые несколько дней, (Yes, it's in China. We are going to be gone for two weeks so you are going to be on your own for a while. Hill is going to be checking in on you every few days though,)" Mom says and I translate it to the class and they stare at me in surprise.

"Ей не нужно этого делать. Мне восемнадцать. Кроме того, она работает с Щитом и должна следить за командой Коулсона. (She doesn't need to do that. I am eighteen. Plus, she has Shield work to and has to keep an eye on Coulson's team)" I say and hear a laugh from the phone.

"Не случайно в аду Петр. Я не тупой. Придя домой пьяной с вечеринки, я не позволю тебе долго оставаться одной, (Not a chance in hell Peter. I'm not stupid. After coming home drunk from a party, I am not letting you alone for long,)" Mom says and I flush while translating it.

"That was one time!" I yell into the phone and everyone jumps.

I hear mom start to reply but the bell rings and cuts her off.

"Mama, I got to go. Be safe ok?" I say.

"Alright, Hill is going to be visiting you," Mom says and hangs up. I don't hear anything and then turn to see my class staring at me.

"Since when did you speak Russian?" Abe asks and I sigh.

"Since I was 14?" I say but it sounds like a question.

"What does your mom do?" Cindy asks and I smile a bit.

"She works for the government," I say and walk out the door as school was over.

I grab my stuff from my locker and go outside to see Wade in his police uniform standing next to his normal car. I run over to him and he grins.

"Hey baby boy," He says while putting his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"Hey, you know you don't have to pick me up, I can just take the subway. And why are you in your uniform? I thought you had the day off," I say and Wade smirks.

"I heard you were getting bullied. I thought that if your cop boyfriend showed up, it would change their minds," Wade says and I smile.

"Thanks," I say and his smile widens.

We get in the car and drive away with my whole school looking at us.

****time skip to tomorrow****

I had been going through school all day long and people had been staring and whispering about me kissing and driving off with a cop and the texts and phone call. It was the last class of the day and the same class I got the phone call in.

"So, What was with yesterday penis?" Flash yells out towards the end of class and I try to sink into my seat.

"That was my family, mom and then my boyfriend," I say.

"So you have a cop as a boyfriend?" Flash asks and you can hear the fear in his voice.

"Yup," I say and hear silence until the bell rings.

I dart out of the room and outside to where Wade is waiting for me again but this time in normal clothes.

"Remind me to never go to school again," I say and Wade laughs.

"Sure thing baby boy," He says and we both get in the car and drive off into the busy, messy, smelliness of New York.

Flash along with everyone else  never bothered me after that. I guess having a cop who could arrest them made them back off just a bit