I know, another A/N

So, I have decided to change my update schedule. I'm guessing that you are about to comment, what schedule? and you would be right. It's kind of gone out the window. Partly because of life and well, pretty much because of life.

So I am changing it. I have decided that it is going to change to Mondays. Partly so you can have a pick me up (hopefully) for the week, and party so I can have the weekend to write new chapters.

I've also become a The Coldest Water ambassador. The Coldest Water is a brand that specializes in making things that are cold or keeps things cold. They have water bottles, icepacks, braces, mattresses, and pillows I think. 

I am going to give you the blunt truth, I earn 8% of every product you buy from my link. I want to do this because I want to make money, plain and simple. And I am kind of curious about what it would be like. I'm telling you that I earn money because I won't insult your intelligence and I want to be honest.

I'm putting my link in this chapter but don't feel like you HAVE to buy anything. I am just trying this out. No matter if people buy things or not, I will do my best to update and may even have a chapter for THIS Monday, shocking right?

https://thecoldestwater.com?ref=rowtro

I'll be putting it at the end of every chapter here on out with a little info but it shouldnt interfear with the chapters at all.

Anyway, hope you see you later my dears!