Even Angels Have Problems

Warning!: contains drug use, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, self harm, mention of suicide, and low self imaging. If any of these bother you know and maybe don't read.

I'm going to say this right off the bat. I don't use drugs and have no interest or intent on and neither should you! There are quite a few things that probably aren't going to be acutely displayed because I have only watch TV shows and movies. 

Note: Instead of Tony funding Peter with his aunt he finds him at an orphanage and Peter then continues living there until the end, you'll understand later.

Peter is seventeen in this.

This whole thing was inspired by @Angle_With_Problems' user name as Peter is an angle.

Does it ever feel as if the world is crashing down on you? Do you feel like giving up and just let go? Stop fighting, stop living? Does it ever feel as if it's you against the world all alone? That there is no one?

Do you feel as if you try your hardest but it's never enough? That you're not strong enough? That you are letting down everyone around you? That you need to be stronger, faster, better?

That's me, Peter Parker or Spider-man. I'm the kid that sits in the back of class. I'm the kid that tries to drown out the world around him with music. I'm the kid you could go to school forever with me and never even notice me.

I'm the kid with the bad past. I'm the kid who had a drug problem when they only fourteen. I'm the kid who almost gave up living when they were fifteen. I'm the kid who stood on the edge of the building seconds away from jumping.

I'm that kid.

I'm the kid you stay away from. I'm the orphan. I'm the one who's alone. Who's a troublemaker. Who's worthless. Who's poor. Who's not worth a cent.

*************************

Patrol was the same as always so far. Stopped a few muggings. Stopped sone car jackers. I thought it wouldn't be one of those nights. The nights where I had to stop a drug deal. The nights where I nearly give in.

I was swinging around and two men in an alley way and seemed to be making some kind of deal. I swing to one of the building they where in between and listen in.

"500 for it all," Man one says and I notice he seems jittery and he can't stop moving.

"Are you trying to cheat me? 1,000 for it," Man Two say and Man One seems to think before nodding and taking a wad of cash and handing it to a Man Two and in return, Man Two hands Man one a brown paper sack.

As the deal seems complete I decide that it's time to put a stop to this. I slowly lower myself and they don't even notice me.

"Now what are two fine gentlemen like you doing at four in the morning?" I ask and the two of them nearly jump out of their pants.

"Damn, it's the spider," Man Two cusses and I tut.

"It's not nice to cuss. Now if you two will hand that bag over along with the money and wait for the cops to get here then that would be great," I say but know they won't.

"No way man, I'm on my third strike. If I go back I'm not getting back out," Man Two says and I sigh and quickly web him up.

"How about you?" I ask and the man puts his hands out and drops the bag and it makes a small click and thud as it lands.

"I'll stay," The man says and I nod.

"I have to web your hands up," I say and the man nods and I web his hands together.