A little Rant

Ok, first off, there will be a real chapter this Wednesday. Second, this contains spoilers about Spider-Man far from home.

As you know, I am here to rant. Not about the acting or demographics, they were awesome. No, I am here to rant about how the movie barely addressed the fact that Peter probably has PTSD.

I am also here to rant that in my memory, there is only one person confirmed to have PTSD in the whole MCU and that is Tony Stark, who is now dead.

Why don't the movies address this? 

The heroes have been through some pretty traumatic experiences, being kidnapped and held by a terrorist, being a trained killer by hydra, the attack on New York, a killer robot trying to destroy the world, her brother dying, having someone's father kill his mother via cancer and then try to kill you.

My point is there are a lot of times people could easily suffer from PTSD and the only one to do so is Stark. 

So yes, I was slightly peeved that there was only about a thirty-second clip of Peter getting overwhelmed by the reporters and a little bit of questioning Happy if he was Happy but other then that, Peter possibly suffering from PTSD was never mentioned. Maybe a little PTSD from vulture but nothing more.

 I mean think about how much trauma Peter must have seen/experienced as Spider-Man. People being hurt/killed while being spiderman, vulture and the experiences with that, Thanos, feeling himself dying, coming back and fighting in a battle, Tony dying, being tricked and deceived by Beck.

I don't know about Peter but I would probably have PTSD after all of that.

Sorry about letting loose but it annoys me to no end how there are very few addresses of PTSD in the MCU that I know of.

Have a good night and thanks for reading!