Spidey MJ

Prompt by Pippa_Parker

I smile over at MJ who is sitting next to me on the roof of the building. I had no clue how this even happened but I was sure glad it did. A year ago she suddenly started sticking to things and getting stronger. Dad and I have been testing on her this whole time and we still can't figure out how she became spiderlike.

"What are you thinking about Dork?" MJ questions and I shrug.

"Just how you became Spider-girl," I say and MJ snorts.

"I really don't understand why you get to be Spider-Man When I have to be Spider-Girl," MJ says and I shrug.

"I don't either. I didn't name myself, J J Jameson named me, also called me a menace. Plus saying that I'm a man instead of a boy would make more people think I was a menace," I say and MJ leans into my side.

"Should we get started again?" MJ questions and I nod.

"Let's get going then!" MJ yells and then shoots a web and swings off.

I quickly follow behind her and laugh. We stop 13 muggings, 3 attempted rapes (This made MJ yell at the men and punch them a few times), and 5 store robberies.

"We need to head back. Aunt Nat said she wants to get some training done with us and she leaves for a mission tomorrow," I say as we stop for a break.

"Race you!" MJ yells already starting.

I laugh and swing after her.

*********The time skip to the tower*********

I was sweating buckets and MJ was no better. Aunt Nat had been drilling us none stop for three hours with punching, kicking, disarming and doing acrobats. She had only let us have a few minutes breaks every now and then. I understand that she is training us for our own good but she might be worse then a navy seals drill Sargent.

"Come on Peter! You can do better than this!" Aunt Nat yells at me as I block one of her punches.

"Aunt Nat give me a break! We've been at this for three hours!" I yell but Aunt Nat just aims a roundhouse kick at my head and I duck.

"Fine then. MJ come on over for your training," Aunt Nat says letting me take a break.

I walk over to a bench and take a large swig of water from a water bottle and whip my bare chest with a cloth as it was soaked in sweat.

I watched as Aunt Nat and MJ fought and it looked more like a dance. I was amazed by how smooth every move was. I was so entranced by my aunt's and girlfriend fighting that I didn't notice the sound of the door opening or footsteps.

"My god. Is that MJ?" A voice question's and the three of us, MJ, Aunt Nat, and I spin around. I fire a web along with MJ and Aunt Nat has a knife at the ready.

Standing there is our whole decathlon team in PJ's and stunned looks on their faces and Cindy and Abraham were covered in webs.

"What are you doing here?" Aunt Nat questions in a low voice not thinking for a second these kids may not be a threat.

"W-we're here on a field trip," Flash stutters look between the three of us.

"At nine at night?" Aunt Nat questions not believing Flash.

"We have an overnight field trip here because we won nationals," Cindy says and keeps trying to get out of either mine or MJ's webs.

"Oh jeez! I completely forgot about that. Aunt Nat, it's fine, they can be here," I say facepalming.

Peter Parker One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara