Family? (Part One)

May ends up having a heart attack and dies. Christine finds Peter crying in a supply closet and he somehow ends up with Strange. Tony is a jackass and only wanted Spider-man, not Peter Parker.

"NO! NO NO NO! Please don't be gone!" I yell and feel for Aunt May's pulse and find nothing, just like the machine she was hooked to.

"Stop! Stop fighting kid! She's gone," A nurse yells and tries to pull me away from May's body.

"She's not gone! You have to help her!" I yell and sad looks come across the faces of everyone nearby.

"We can't do anything, I'm so sorry but she's already gone," The doctor says and I start sobbing.

I feel someone start to move forward as if trying to hug me but I shove them away and take off running. I can't be around anyone right now. I can't let them see how weak I am. Spider-Man isn't weak.

I run down the hall and desperately look for a place to hide as I can hear footsteps pounding after me. I open the first door I see and shut the door behind me. I look around and only briefly notice the room I am in is a supply closet.

I go to the back of the closet and sit down with my back against the wall. I fold my knees up and put my forehead on them. I start crying now that there's no one around. Why? Why did she have to leave me alone again?

I thought maybe now that she stopped working so much she would be fine. That she would be less stressed. I was doing well in school, she has no clue about Spider-Man, she even got a pay raise. So why? She was only thirty-eight, she shouldn't have had a heart attack.

Through my sobbing I hear the door open and I stiffen. I hear moving around and I try to move so I am less noticeable but knock over a mop and cause the person that came in to still.

"Hello? Is someone in here?" A soft female voice asks and I try to stifle my crying but the woman must have heard.

"Your a kid," The female voice says and I look up and see a woman with long brown hair along with a doctors coat looking at me.

"Please don't tell anyone," I ask and she seems confused.

"What happened sweetie? Why are you in here?" The woman asks kneeling down beside me.

"They're going to take me away," I say and start crying again.

"Why would they take you?" The woman asks and I look away from her.

"Aunt Mays gone! S-she's gone," I say and start crying again.

"Well, then you would just go live with some other family," She says as if she solved everything.

"No, she was my last family member," I say and I hear the woman sigh in defeat.

"Do you have anyone else you could stay with?" The woman asks and I think.

I could stay with Ned and his family but they always seemed to dislike me when I came over. Plus the fact that they were just able to support themselves. Let alone someone else.

There was a chance of Mr. Stark but I wince at the memory of the last time we talked.

Flashback

I walked into SI with a smile on my face. Mr. Stark asked me to come over after school today so we could talk. Me being the idiot I am, thought it was one of those good talks.

I road the elevator up to the top floor as Mr. Stark told me to and step out and see Mr. Stark sitting on a couch in a living room like place.

"Ah, you're finally here," He says and there is a bit of annoyance in his voice which hurts a bit but I brush it off.

"I want to talk with you about being my internet and being Spider-Man," Mr. Stark says and I smile.