How getting drunk got me a boyfriend

I don't know how I even ended up here. Probably because Ned begged me to come and put the guilt on about not showing up as Spider-man for the last party we went to. That is why I am walking into Flash's house and getting hit in the face by the stench of sweat, alcohol, and vomit.

I could already I would hate it here. There was music blasting louder then a sonic blast and it felt as if it was drilling into my head. I make my way into the kitchen which happens to be the quietest part of the house and see MJ.

"What's up loser?" She asks and I grunt.

"Ned forced me here," I grunt out and MJ laughs.

"Yeah, parties suck," MJ says and I cock my head to the side.

"Then why are you here?" I ask and MJ smirks.

"To get blackmail material," MJ says and I think for a moment before it clicks, she was videotaping the drunk kids.

"Uh," I say and rub my head at the pain building in it.

"You should have a drink," MJ says and I scowl at her.

"You wouldn't videotape it would you?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Nah, even if you are a loser," MJ says and I smile.

"Here," MJ says and pours me a glass of clear liquid.

I take it from her and chug it and scowl at the taste. I look up from the glass to MJ who has a stunned look on her face. I look down back at the glass and sniff it, it reeked of alcohol.

"That wasn't pop was it?" I ask and she shakes her head still stunned.

"Sorry, I thought you would have smelled it," MJ apologizes and I wave that matter away, not like it would really affect me with my metabolism.

Just then someone pops into the kitchen and I see it's Flash.

"Heeey thereee!" He slurs and I can tell he is clearly drunk.

"What do you want Flash?" MJ asks sharply and Flash hiccups.

"Yooo wanna know whyyy I callllll you Penish?" Flash asks with a stupid grin towards me and I sigh.

"Why Flash?" I ask annoyed.

"Cause I'm gaaay and I liiiike youuuu," Flash says and stand there stunned but am broken out of it when MJ bursts out laughing.

"Flash, I think you should sit down and drink some water," I say but he just laughs and runs out of the kitchen.

"Uh, I think I'm going to go get Ned and go home," I say and am starting to slur my words.

"You just got here though," MJ says and I grin goofily at her.

"Yeah, but I think I had a bit much to drink just now, thanks to someone, and I should go home before I get any drunker," I say and MJ shrugs.

"Alright," She says and I walk out of the kitchen.

I look all over for Ned and eventually find him hiding at the top of the stairs with a bottle of beer which surprises me. I fight my way through the living room and finally reach him.

"Hey man, you wanna head out?" I ask and he grins up at me.

"No way! I'm staying here," Ned says and I frown.

"Why?" I ask and his grin widens.

"Because I finally kissed Betty and she's coming back right now!" Ned yells over the music and I look behind me to see Betty and smile at Ned.