Coming Home

In this, Peter is the Peter we all know except that he is African American, you will understand later.

I look out the plane and have to keep my hands from shaking. I was going home. I got to see home again. I was so excited! Sure, no one on the plane knew why I was shaking in my seat and sure, they don't know that I ever lived here but I was going home!

"Peter, if I didn't know better, I would think you are having a seizure right now," Mr. Stark says and I smile.

"I'm just really excited to be going to Wakanda," I say and have to fight from calling it home.

"Yeah, I'm sure that they would let you with their tech," Wanda says from beside me.

"Yeah, maybe," I say to myself and smile while rubbing my lower lip thinking about the palace.

"Why do you do that anyways?" Mr. Stark says and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Do what?" I ask and Mr. Stark frowns.

"Rub your lower lip," He says and I smile.

"It's just a tick I picked up," I say and smile some more.

"Well, that's good I guess. We'll be crossing over the border in a few minutes," Steve says from the cockpit and I grin even wider.

"You might want to stop smiling so much, you look like you're insane," Natasha says and I smile wider and shrug.

"I thought we established long ago that he was crazy?" Clint says and I glare at him but really couldn't be angry as I was about home.

"All of you pipe down, I'm trying to sleep," Sam says from across from the plane.

"It is odd though, I've never seen you so excited, not even when I took you to Berlin," Mr. Stark says and I shrug.

"I'm excited, I'm going to one of the most advanced countries in the world and get to play with vibranium," I say and tap my foot on the floor.

"If you will all look out the window you will be able to see Wakanda shortly," Mr. Stark says and I laugh.

"Finally," I whisper looking out the window.

"What did you say?" Steve says poking his head out.

"I'm glad we're finally here," I say and it's not a lie.

"Yeah, having an ADHD kid locked in a plane isn't the best idea," Natasha says and I scowl at her.

"You know I'm right," She says and I nod.

I look out the window and see us flying straight towards the mountain. I look around and notice everyone starting to freak out. Must not know about the shields.

"Are we sure T'challa gave us the right place?" Wanda asks and I nod.

"It's fine, keep going," I say and everyone looks at me as if I'm crazy, which I am but not about this.

"Are you trying to kill us?" Clint asks while glaring at me.

"No, I'm trying to get you to stop freaking out," I say and roll my eyes.

"We're going to crash into that mountain!" Wanda yells and I cover my ears.

"We are not going to crash! All of you shut up and let Steve drive," I say and they look at me as if I'm crazy.

"Steve, do what the kid says," Mr. Stark says and now everyone is looking at him as if he's the crazy one.

"Well, even if we want to, its too late!" Clint yells as we speed into the mountainside and out on the other side.